KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Big Boss VS Lara Croft

Big Boss VS Lara Croft
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Big Boss VS Lara Croft

they have to hunt each other down in a jungle and kill the other one big grin

no h2h combat. standard equipment for both of them. there are however, ammo lying around for them both. no nukes though and no rocket launchers kinda thing. all that is there is Ak47's, shotguns, grenades, smoke grenades and a SVD sniper rifle.

who wins.

~Sado
P.S. no jungle sex, ya pervs! mad

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 03:19 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Big Boss rapes Mrs. Croft.

He is in his backyard...she dies. Not like I think a different setting would make a difference...well unless it is a tomb or some Croft place like that.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:47 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Big Boss rapes Mrs. Croft

when did she get married?! and how come i don't know about that?! sad

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 08:44 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Lara Croft has been through more shit than I can recall Big Boss ever being in. Lara is just much more experience and should treat Big Boss like any old mission she's been on.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 09:53 PM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Keollyn
Lara Croft has been through more shit than I can recall Big Boss ever being in. Lara is just much more experience and should treat Big Boss like any old mission she's been on.

Really now?

Big Boss is a beast when it comes to Close Quarters Combat, so Lara Croft will need to avoid getting close to the man unless she wants the fight to end with her ass knocked out or worse...dead.

Big Boss has vast experience in a jungle setting. He managed to hunt down and destroy the Cobra Unit--an amazing feat. He knows how to survive in the jungle by any means necessary, even by eating animals. His stealth skills are top notch and his camouflage will make him invisible.

In a sniper fight Big Boss managed to kill The End, the father of modern sniping in the MGSuniverse.

And Big Boss is just plain tough. He got his eye shot, beat up and shocked with 10 million bolts(How the **** could he survive this anyway) and still managed to defeat the Shagohod, Volgin and The Boss.

Lara Croft dies IMO.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:29 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Big Boss shits on Lara.
Something I bet a Genome Solider could do.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:02 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Wasn't this done before?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:15 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

That was "Solid Snake VS. Lara Croft".

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:43 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Big Boss uses his camo to blend into the jungle and waits around for Miss croft to show up and then BAM !!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Lara Croft has been through more shit

oh please. Big Boss:
-suffered 10million volts shocks repeatedly
-took 10million volts punches to the stomach and ribs
-got his eye blown off by a .45 round
-fell atleast a 100ft in a river with broken ribs, broken upperarm bone, a dislocated elbow and several gashes on his body. he still managed to swin up river.
-jumped a 100ft off a dam into water a little after a brutal torture sequence where he got owned with said 10million volts shock and blows and had his eye blown off and shot in the leg.
-while escaping dogs and guards and a maximum security prison armed with nothing but a fork and a pointblank shot to his leg
-took on guy who uses hornet as weapons
-fought revolver ocelot on numerous occassions and won. revolver ocelot probably being the best twin gun weilder and marskman in his world (i hate Ocelot by the way)
-right after falling in the water in said condition and nearly drowning, he only had one meal after going back and infiltrating the base again.
-fought thae 10million volts guy AGAIN and won.
-fell off a high speed motorcycle and smashed against a tree only to get up and continue mission
-had to pierce out poisoned crossbows from his body
-fought The Fear who could disappear like Predator in a jungle setting and still managed to not only find him but KILL him.
-fought and killed The Boss who was the best soldier in the f'ing world (before him of course).

all this as opposed to Ms Croft, who goes through all those tombs without even having her eyeliners botched big grin

quote:
Lara is just much more experience and should treat Big Boss like any old mission she's been on.

Lara aint a soldier, hasn't been doing it for all her life like Big Boss and wasn't trained by the best soldier in the world. also she hasn't suffered half the shite Boss has. i'll be surprised if she can beat the younger Ocelot from MGS3.

Ms. Lara Croft dies.

~Sado

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 08:58 AM
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Lara fought a 500 year old demon, and an ancient god. That shits on anything Big Boss has ever done in his entire life.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 01:09 PM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Lara fought a 500 year old demon, and an ancient god. That shits on anything Big Boss has ever done in his entire life.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
No.
Take that bullshit nonsense elsewhere.
Go play your shitty Tomb Raider games.
EDIT: Besides those bosses have nothing on the people Big Boss took out.
EDIT!: Please post better specific feats instead of "she did that or did this!"

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on Aug 4th, 2008 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 05:10 PM
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Because fighting and beating a 500 year old demon and an ancient god isn't a feat? Seriously, you all need to remove your boner from Big Boss' pie hole. Coming from a better game (subjectively) is not reason enough for someone to win. Once people point out a roster of defeated foes half as impressive as Lara, then they have something. Otherwise, fanjerking is not a firm reason.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:06 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's Thoraxe.

You can't really expect much else.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:10 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Because fighting and beating a 500 year old demon and an ancient god isn't a feat? Seriously, you all need to remove your boner from Big Boss' pie hole. Coming from a better game (subjectively) is not reason enough for someone to win. Once people point out a roster of defeated foes half as impressive as Lara, then they have something. Otherwise, fanjerking is not a firm reason.

Beating a ?god? means nothing. You want us take the feat seriously you better state what this god can do and how she beat him. And I have boner for Big Boss. He is just a Solid Snake clone.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 09:04 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Damn thing wont let me edit.

I have no boner for Big Boss

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 09:06 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmfao.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 09:08 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Damn thing wont let me edit.

I have no boner for Big Boss

laughing

No but seriously Big Boss takes this. Lara has indeed taken on some crazy stuff, Sea Serpents, and things of that nature but it always seems she has something special to help her along, a puzzle of some sort or Excalibur. Maybe I'm wrong I've only played a few of the games so I don't remember all that much, but Big Boss is in the jungle against Lara, and Big Boss is trained in those conditions, Lara is only human so one bullet and she's out, chances of her being able to find Big Boss are slim to null.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 10:31 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
It's Thoraxe.

You can't really expect much else.

Was that an insult? :/

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:12 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it was a compliment.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:13 AM