KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ike runs the gauntlet

Ike runs the gauntlet
Started by: Perker Marwan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Perker Marwan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ike runs the gauntlet

It's Ike in the end of Radiant Dawn, meaning at the peak of his power we ever saw. He is NOT healed between these fights, but he gets a minutes rest between them. They got no knowledge on him, he got no knowledge on them.

1: Pokémon Trainer Red (Gold/Silver Final Boss)
2: Mario, Wario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser
3: Twilight Princess Link (Full equipment, no Midna)
4: Ryu & Ken
6: Jinpachi, Heihachi, Kazuya and Jin (Devil forms allowed)
7: Akuma (Shin Akuma allowed)
8: Midna

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 04:11 PM
Perker Marwan is currently offline Click here to Send Perker Marwan a Private Message Find more posts by Perker Marwan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Perker Marwan
Restricted

Account Restricted

My own opinions?

1: I doubt Ike would be able to take out all 6 Pokémons, but it really wouldn't matter, as Ike would just use his superpowered jumping and speed to quickly get behind them and kill Red.

2: Ike would have trouble, especially with taking out Bowser's durable body, but he would win with little to no damage.

3: Link got strenght comparable to Ike's, but a helluva lotta more equipment. However, Ike is definately the more skilled and faster swordsman, and I believe he would defeat Link, but it would leave him exhausted and damaged.

4: Together, Ryu and Ken should be more powerful than TW Link. However, I don't feel their fighting styles would be good match-ups against Ike, and I think Ike would win without taking further damage. I don't see them defend against his attacks.

5: I forgot a 5, lol.

6: Ike is damaged from previous fights, and even if he wasn't, the devil forms would put up a hard fight. It's a 50-50, with Ike MAYBE BARELY being able to win. The lasers and telekinesis would be real problems.

7: The damage should be too heavy on Ike. He would be able to fight back, but would soon lose.

8: Ike wouldn't reach 8, and if he did, Midna's strange powers would completely overpower him.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 04:19 PM
Perker Marwan is currently offline Click here to Send Perker Marwan a Private Message Find more posts by Perker Marwan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Perker Marwan
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you don't know Ike, then this should make it clear to you about how powerful he is:

Normal, trained soldiers are more powerful and skilled than your ordinary fighter. Trained laguzs, like Lethe, Mordecai and Ranulf, are able to take down like 10 soldiers in seconds. Black Knight, however, defeated Ranulf with no trouble. And Ike defeated Black Knight after a hard and even duel. After that, 3 years passes and Ike is now even more powerful! Not only that, the godesse blesses him and he becomes a Vanguard, getting a massive boost in power. He even defeated a now stronger Black Knight and was at ease afterwards, walking like nothing happened. Of course, Black Knight did put in up a fight, as the cutscene suggested.

Basically:
Normal man <<< Normal soldier <<<<<<<<<< Elite laguz <<<<<<<<<< Black Knight < Ike << Ike 3 years later < Black Knight 3 years later << Vanguard Ike

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 04:57 PM
Peach
mordrem

Check the rules, please - there is a limit of six opponents.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 11:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote