KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Paul phoenix vs zangif

Paul phoenix vs zangif
Started by: Man of Christ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Paul phoenix vs zangif

both in thier primes, who wins?

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 08:39 PM
Man of Christ is currently offline Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

i meant zangief as in the wrestler from street fighter

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 11:19 PM
Man of Christ is currently offline Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paul. come and talk when Zangief actually has a feat.

~Sado

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 09:26 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

nah. paul wins.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 09:54 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

he wrestled bears

angel

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:00 AM
NemeBro

And wrestling a bear matches up to a top tier like Paul how?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:04 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Because Paul lost to one.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 05:43 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

That bear knew martial arts. big grin

Seriously though, when did he lose to Kuma or that fatass Panda?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 05:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Because Paul lost to one.

he lost to him in Tekken4...and because he got careless. also Tekken4 paul was unfocused and weighed down by disappointment for being screwed out of the championship in Tekken3. all from his profile. his tekken5 profile clearly said he was unfocused and lost cuz of carelessness.

doesn't change the fact that he beat Kuma sr. in Tekken2 and Kuma jr. in Tekken3. he probably also beat him in Tekken5. oh and he KO'd Kuma with a single punch in TTT.

also, let me clear this out: Zangeif wrestling bear is NOT a feat. why? because wrestling bear is not a feet when you're bigger and taller than one erm

~Sado

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 08:52 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

What about using a tornado to assist in training?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 09:10 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DX5
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pheonix is probably the overall better fighter.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 09:11 AM
DX5 is currently offline Click here to Send DX5 a Private Message Find more posts by DX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
He used a tornado in training? no expression

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 05:08 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

he didn't. he was caught up in one and was holding on for dear life on a table or something. when he came crashing down the table or whatever exploded...............tornade piledriver inventedno expression

~Sado

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 06:02 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Zangief doesn't wrestle one bear at a time, he fights several at once.
And he chills wit'em too. Lol

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 09:09 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

we've only seen him wrestle with one. and that was in SFA2.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 09:15 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Sado22
we've only seen him wrestle with one. and that was in SFA2.
Well in the Udon Comic he fights wit 4 of them at once, and when there done, they chill in hot spring.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 10:03 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

also, let me clear this out: Zangeif wrestling bear is NOT a feat. why? because wrestling bear is not a feet when you're bigger and taller than one erm

Zangief weighs more then Polar Bears?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 10:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Zangief weighs more then Polar Bears?
The guy's torso is at least 5 feet long, and he is extemely tall, and he is comprised near totally of muscle, no fat, so it would not surprise me.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 10:21 PM
Terryc250

Zangief goes splat.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 10:34 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That bear knew martial arts. big grin

Seriously though, when did he lose to Kuma or that fatass Panda?

Tekken 4. It was stated that Paul didn't have his head in the game, so many people just ignore it.

he lost to him in Tekken4...and because he got careless. also Tekken4 paul was unfocused and weighed down by disappointment for being screwed out of the championship in Tekken3. all from his profile. his tekken5 profile clearly said he was unfocused and lost cuz of carelessness.

doesn't change the fact that he beat Kuma sr. in Tekken2 and Kuma jr. in Tekken3. he probably also beat him in Tekken5. oh and he KO'd Kuma with a single punch in TTT.

~Sado

Um...you know you were probably the only person who took my post seriously? I was joking comrade. Hence the smiley. We all know that Paul > Kuma. I'd give this battle to Paul as well.

Sidenote: We shouldn't use Tekken Tag feats.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 04:06 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote