KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs Pyron

Sephiroth vs Pyron
Started by: fascistcrusader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephiroth vs Pyron

Both are at full power, who wins?

Its quite obvious to me that Sephiroth would dominate Pyron, simply wishing him out of existence with his superior physical, telekinetic, and magic abilities.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:31 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Re: Sephiroth vs Pyron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fascistcrusader

Its quite obvious to me that Sephiroth would dominate Pyron, simply wishing him out of existence with his superior physical, telekinetic, and magic abilities.

(please log in to view the image)

This has been done to death already, Pyron squashes him and the planet he's on.... with his colon...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:40 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm afraid not, sport. The fact is that Sephiroth has never been shown using more than .05% of his strength, and even that rivals Pyron's full power. Sephiroth slaughters him, sorry champ. : (

Last edited by fascistcrusader on Aug 18th, 2008 at 05:57 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:42 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Sephiroth vs Pyron

And for the record, Pyron wins with comical ease.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:47 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saying that Pyron could even come within twenty yards of Sephiroth is like saying a block of cheese could defeat the United States military. You see the parallel, sport?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:49 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Err. What are you smoking Crusader? Please I want some... Delusions must be nice every so often.

No, Sephiroth in any form as nowhere near planet busting power...

Prove to me that Seph was only ever shown .05% power, then you have to prove he can get any stronger over what is shown, otherwise your nowhere near meeting the burden of proof.

Pyron at max EATS planets... he doesn't just kill them with a casual blast, me merely eats them like a pill, and lets his insides do the work... Even the very strongest forms of Seph havn't busted planets even with their mightiest attacks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:50 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saying that Pyron could even come within twenty yards of Sephiroth is like saying a block of cheese could defeat the United States military. You see the parallel, sport?

Originally posted by Mr.Logic
Saying that Sepihorth could even come within twenty yards of Pyron is like saying a block of cheese could defeat the United States military. You see the parallel, sport?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:51 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Thats all I've got to say about that...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:55 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see none of you are even trying to defend Pyron, at least you realize your cause is lost. I'm afraid the creators of FF VII have said that Sephiroth was using absolutely zero effort in Advent Children, and even then he was destroying the planet. Sephiroth at full power can merely will a planet to not exist, and I'm afraid no silly fanboy delusions or psuedohumorous image macros will ever change that, sorry. : (

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero

You have to be the most blind forum user ever...

WHERE was this stated, link would be nice.

Dude, Thats nowhere near planet busting... he demolished a few towers yes, but 3 or 4 buildings =/= planet. That was one of the most retarded posts ever, and I've seen some doozeys...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:01 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have to be the most blind forum user ever...

'fraid I'm not, chief.

WHERE was this stated, link would be nice.

Advent Children Reunion Files, a book full of interviews with its creators.

Dude, Thats nowhere near planet busting... he demolished a few towers yes, but 3 or 4 buildings =/= planet. That was one of the most retarded posts ever, and I've seen sopme doozeys...

No, but making your own lifestream and making the entire planet a mere vessel is planet busting. Sephiroth could've made the planet fall apart, but wanted to have some fun by taunting Cloud first, sorry champ.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:08 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Making a whole planet your vessel is planet busting?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:10 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, as he was in complete control of it, meaning at any moment he could simply will it to be destroyed utterly.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:12 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you prove that? Being able to do one thing does not mean you can do another. That is gross speculation.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:13 AM
Darkstorm Zero

'fraid I'm not, chief.

'Fraid so, kid.

Advent Children Reunion Files, a book full of interviews with its creators.

I don't own the book, you could at least post a source, or quote the passage and page number. as it stands, AC Seph isn't his strongest form anyway...

No, but making your own lifestream and making the entire planet a mere vessel is planet busting. Sephiroth could've made the planet fall apart, but wanted to have some fun by taunting Cloud first, sorry champ.

That never happened for starters. 2 he never destroyed it, 3 even if that where to happen, Pyron would have swallowed the planet years before Seph finished converting the Lifestream. Nice attempt at a strawman though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:16 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS0, I know you're google'ing motivational posters or fail or something, because I;m doing it too. no expression

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Aug 18th, 2008 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:19 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Yeah. because it's funny, pointless humor, just like this thread.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:23 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you prove that? Being able to do one thing does not mean you can do another. That is gross speculation.

Play FF VII. Lifestream is what keeps the planet in existence, controlling it means to be in total control of the planet. Pay attention next time, ok buckaroo?

'Fraid so, kid.

Nope, that's a negative ghostrider.

I don't own the book, you could at least post a source, or quote the passage and page number. as it stands, AC Seph isn't his strongest form anyway...

The book states:

quote:

Even worse for Cloud, Nomura said that Sephiroth didn't sweat during the
entire fight and never exerted himself. In other words, he wasn't even trying. Cloud on the other hand was clearly giving it his all and was described
by the book as exhausted by the time the battle was nearing its conclusion.

And yes, AC Sephiroth is the strongest form of Sephiroth.

Here's a quote from Nomura on AC Sephiroth:

quote:
Kitase said that Sephiroth's existence and will is extremely powerful. There is nothing stronger, nothing above him.

No wonder yo think Pyron would win, you know nothing of Sephiroth. : )

That never happened for starters. 2 he never destroyed it, 3 even if that where to happen, Pyron would have swallowed the planet years before Seph finished converting the Lifestream. Nice attempt at a strawman though.

Wrong again, ace. Sephiroth had it in his grasp, when he said that what was to happen to the planet was up to Cloud he meant that if Cloud didn't stop him he would kill off the planet's lifeforms and begin his journey.

Andf I'm afraid Pyron took 65 million years to do absolutely nothing to Earth, and then got defeated by Count Chocula, a vampire of all things. Sephiroth would make the entire cast of Darkstalkers his servant in seconds.

Now, sport, are you going to concede or just post more silly image macros to avoid the truth? : )

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:28 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Play FF VII. Lifestream is what keeps the planet in existence, controlling it means to be in total control of the planet. Pay attention next time, ok buckaroo?

Ah, so Sephiroth isn't actually a planet buster, then. He's just manipulating something within a particular planet to make it essentially kill itself.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:32 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, so Sephiroth isn't actually a planet buster, then. He's just manipulating something within a particular planet to make it essentially kill itself.

No, he is in fact busting the planet, using his own power to do what he pleases with it. By your logic Pyron is just manipulating planets by putting them inside of him and making them destroy themselves, he isn't actually "busting" them.

See the quote, according to his creators nothing is above Sephiroth, not even planets. Sephiroth could simply will a solar system out of existence, its canon according to his makers.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:35 AM