KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth Vs. Archimonde

Sephiroth Vs. Archimonde
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Sephiroth Vs. Archimonde

(please log in to view the image)

Sephiroth Rules:
- No Lifestream
- No Rebirth
- No Time magic (Although Archimonde is speculated immune)
- No Planet busting (I have no idea if he can do this or not, but I am adding the rule anyway)

Archimonde Rules:
- No Finger of Death
- No Hand of Death
- No Invulnerability (High endurance instead)
- No Summonings
- No Soul magic
- No Future sight (Although no such ability is verified, he has been speculated to have it. Not in this fight however)

Setting:
- Mount Hyjal

General Rules:
- Neither one knows anything about the enemy
- They will follow characteristic/personality behaviour
- The area is indestructable, so nothing in the area can be destroyed (Except for the fighters)
- Game Mechanics are not allowed

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 09:43 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Archimonde without a doubt, he is less likeyl to allow his foe time enough to realise his own weaknesses and Archimondes intellect is enomrous, i think this is a game of wits and without any lifestream whats Sephiroth even going to use? his sword? please....

Archimodne rips him to pieces just like Kiljaeden does to Ner'zhuel

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 09:45 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I thought Sephiroth had a lot of options even without lifestream. He has speed, agility and teleportation over Archimonde. Archimonde is stronger and more powerful, but I imagined the two would even eachother out.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 09:50 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Archimonde has teleportation too and what does high speed and agility help you when you cannot hurt you opponent? All Sephiroth in my opinion can hope for is a longe battle, until Archimonde get tired of him, incapacites him with demonic flames, steps in and break his neck.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 09:59 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Archimonde stomps Sephiroth.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Litteraly

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 10:03 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

You decided against Sephiroth's only hope for survival.

Perspective

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 10:18 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I removed the most powerful ability of both in hope that it would even things out. Did not count on it turning out to be spite anyway stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:27 AM
Obsidian Fury

Yeah, well, the removal of Finger of Death was a necessity stick out tongue "Instantly kills the target" aint a very popular debate ability.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:31 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

Sephiroth Rules:
- No Lifestream
- No Rebirth
- No Time magic (Although Archimonde is speculated immune)
- No Planet busting (I have no idea if he can do this or not, but I am adding the rule anyway)

Archimonde Rules:
- No Finger of Death
- No Hand of Death
- No Invulnerability (High endurance instead)
- No Summonings
- No Soul magic
- No Future sight (Although no such ability is verified, he has been speculated to have it. Not in this fight however)

Setting:
- Mount Hyjal

General Rules:
- Neither one knows anything about the enemy
- They will follow characteristic/personality behaviour
- The area is indestructable, so nothing in the area can be destroyed (Except for the fighters)
- Game Mechanics are not allowed

This is how the fight will go down: Archimonde grows to his full size, large enough to have the slashes from Sephiroth only tickle him (Titan size), or simply graps him with telekinesis and throws him away from the mountain. He then walks over to the World Tree, since the battle takes place on Hyjal. He absorbs the essence of Eternity and turns Sephiroth to his personal puppet. Shortly after, goes all "world domination", before squeezing information out of Sephiroth to from where he comes, then proceeds by teleporting himself into the world of Final Fantasy and conquers it completely.

He then bounces from game to game, absorbing all sorts of empowerments and eventually has a new universe order, with various lieutenants from various games. Sephiroth on the other hand gets encased inside a frozen prison of ice from the other side of the twisting nether, in which he lives a life in servitude to Archimonde.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 10:36 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Oh, and he'll bring Broxxigar back from the dead, empowering him to make him the God he was always meant to be raver

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 10:39 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

laughing out loud

Oh and yeah. Brox's death stinks.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:41 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

this isn't a fight. It's a slaughter. Archie will make what he did to Ner'zhul look like a english tea party.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 09:10 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Allowing Archimonde magic, shapeshifting and TK kinda settled the score in this fight early on. I do think that he would go for the essence of Eternity before killing Sephiroth though. That could work in Sephiroth's advantage.

But if Archimonde take full size, can Sephiroth even harm him? Despite the removed invulnerability.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 09:13 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

What fascinates me is that no one has come to stand up for Sephiroth.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:22 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia

He then bounces from game to game, absorbing all sorts of empowerments and eventually has a new universe order, with various lieutenants from various games. Sephiroth on the other hand gets encased inside a frozen prison of ice from the other side of the twisting nether, in which he lives a life in servitude to Archimonde.

He gets stopped at Master Chief's universe.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:40 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Yeah .. right roll eyes (sarcastic) Well .. a Halo blast would be painful.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:54 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah .. right roll eyes (sarcastic) Well .. a Halo blast would be painful.

halo?

Master Chief wouldn't use the Halo. He doesn't need the Halo to kill him.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:55 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

And here I was imagining a 'kick the baby' scenario, only with Master Chief instead.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:56 PM
NemeBro

I agree Sephiroth would lose, but their are characters in FF that can easily crush Arichmonde, and some that would give him a good fight.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:58 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

And here I was imagining a 'kick the baby' scenario, only with Master Chief instead.

As hilarious as kicking a baby sounds, and I do know where you got that from ( laughing out loud ). I feel sorry for anyone who isn't apart of the UNSC or Arbiter's boys that is caught in UNSC space. Archimonde would get slaughtered by the Chief alone.

I don't think you understand the Chief. John only needs one thing: ee needs a weapon. If you give him a weapon, everything dies.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:58 PM