KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Chaos Vincent vs Team Ansatsuken

Chaos Vincent vs Team Ansatsuken
Started by: Terryc250

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Terryc250

Chaos Vincent vs Team Ansatsuken

Chaos Vincent vs Gouki, Ryu, and Ken.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 07:01 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

chaos vincent destroys their planet.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 04:40 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
chaos vincent destroys their planet.
Even though he has never destroyed a planet?

GTFO.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:46 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when did Final Fantasy turn into Dragon Ball Z?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:48 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Since Leon started coming to game vs.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The virus has spread? You were in charge of containing it, what happened?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:54 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I tryed, I did, but my insults, threats, and general tomfoolery could not stop him. The fail was too strong in him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:03 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

We are doomed then. Our only hope now is Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine.

Or, if Leon is Spanish, Leon Kennedy.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:06 AM
NemeBro

Leon is black actually.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:07 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought he was Arabic?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:07 AM
NemeBro

Is he? Looked black to me. Like a light black, kinda like InnerRise.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:14 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Da black man can't win in whitey's forum.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:39 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Is he? Looked black to me. Like a light black, kinda like InnerRise.

I think he lives in Afghanistan or Iran or something. I'm pretty sure it's an middle eastern country.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:55 AM
leonheartmm

did any1 see the planet wide shockwave chaos created when he rammed into and destroyed omega? thats why i say he can destroy a planet.

and i live in pakistan dumass. may the fail be with you.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 11:41 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

did any1 see the planet wide shockwave chaos created when he rammed into and destroyed omega? thats why i say he can destroy a planet.

and i live in pakistan dumass. may the fail be with you.

Did the planet remain after the shockwave?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 11:44 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i dont think there was even any debris aftwards erm

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 11:48 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

sigh, thats because he used his enrgy to destroy OMEGA as opposed to the planet. remember omega right, the one who was taking the entire lifestream of the planet to space?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 11:51 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

sigh, thats because he used his enrgy to destroy OMEGA as opposed to the planet. remember omega right, the one who was taking the entire lifestream of the planet to space?

So he has never destroyed a planet. All I wanted to know.

In real life, there was an atom bomb that had such an effect that the shockwave circled the globe seven times. The planet still stands, as hard as it may be to believe. If his shockwave covered the globe, then he is seven times weaker than an atom bomb and definately not a planet buster roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 11:55 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

^er, the shockwave that circled the plant seven times was so weak that even animals cudnt sense it, let alone humans, only sophisticated instruments. the shockwave that chaos created could be SEEN from outer space. huge difference.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:25 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Yet no significant damage was done to the planet? Or did everyone die? Did entire continents turn into ruined wastelands? How big was the damage?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:27 PM