KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master chief VS. Samus Aran

Master chief VS. Samus Aran
Started by: k1Lla441

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sappho
Self-Made

Master chief VS. Samus Aran

I know some of you have seen the video on youtube, and many other places called Haloid. Samus aran is pretty much the victor in that fight, but i wanted a rematch to really see what you guys think.

Master Chief from halo 3 with shotgun,rocket launcher, energy sword, and sniper rifle and rechargeable overshield

VS.

Samus from metroid prime 2 with dark suit, missles, bombs, energy cannon, and super missles.

well, enjoy, and happy debating.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:03 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

This debate is older than the hair on my nuts.

And Samus won.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Fail thread is fail.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
Fail thread is fail.
Are you coming onto me?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Ew, no.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:17 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...Why not?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:22 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread gives me nightmares of one of my greatest battles. no expression

And Samus wins, for the record.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:38 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Nigga please.

You have no greatest battles.

And respond to me in t3h Gaara vs. Sandman thread, if you dare.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:40 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I shall, tomorrow. You are the greatest bastard ever,you know? Because you respond to my points with numbers instead of quoting them, I have to look up at my post to figure out what you're replying to. Sometimes I even have to go the past page. Damn you and your horse.

And I have fought great battles. You try arguing with a bunch of douche' bags for over a hundred pages who's arguments for why Samus would lose to the Chief is because "she's a women". no expression

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:43 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

She's a BLONDE at that.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:46 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which broke my heart.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:47 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I shall, tomorrow. You are the greatest bastard ever,you know? Because you respond to my points with numbers instead of quoting them, I have to look up at my post to figure out what you're replying to. Sometimes I even have to go the past page. Damn you and your horse.

And I have fought great battles. You try arguing with a bunch of douche' bags for over a hundred pages who's arguments for why Samus would lose to the Chief is because "she's a women". no expression
I don't know how to do that quoting bullshit. And my horse is fvckin awesome, you shouldn't diss your mother.

Try arguing with a singe douche bag in dozens of threads about why Goku would lose to Pyron. no expression

Or try arguing for hundreds of pages against KOS-MOS saying she can blow up solar systems and galaxies...When she can't.

Or try arguing with Sargeras supporters who say that he can shrink sun sized Cosmic beings to the size of a pea and saying he can absorb him when...He's never come close to absorbing anything like that.

Try arguing with a fvcking moron about why Superman Prime would beat Thanos in a brawl and said moron keeps on saying that Thanos has never lost in a physical bout but when you say neither has SMP for some reason that is different. no expression

Try arguing against a green raisin. Nuff said.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:49 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do the quote thing the same way you do it on the other forum. (quote)Put stuff here (/quote) . Replace parenthesis with rbackets and you're good.

As for that mom comment, reported for being a ***** nigga.

And I eat green raisins for breakfast. Sometimes even lunch.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 04:01 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
You do the quote thing the same way you do it on the other forum. (quote)Put stuff here (/quote) . Replace parenthesis with rbackets and you're good.

As for that mom comment, reported for being a ***** nigga.

And I eat green raisins for breakfast. Sometimes even lunch.
Nah. My way requires less effort on my part.

2. Reported for calling me a ***** nigga.

3. Not this green raisin, he stops time and steals souls and shit.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 04:05 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Oh for the love of...

This is done and dead and DONE. It's the longest damn thread in this forum. Search and you'll get all the Chief vs. Samus you could ever want.

Closed.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 04:16 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote