KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Wilhelm vs. Ganon, Sephiroth and Kain

Wilhelm vs. Ganon, Sephiroth and Kain
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Wilhelm vs. Ganon, Sephiroth and Kain

*raises fists*
I'll take all 3 fanboys on!

Now most people here know the power of Xenosaga's Testaments.... Wilhelm made them.

Second, to use some powerscaling, here's what one Zohar Emulator can do. (it's what makes the planet go boom)

All 12 of those gave power and creates Gnosis. These Gnosis were beaten by the party's E.S.es. Canon states Wilhelm's Joshua, which is made of Wilhelm's power, is a lot stronger than thsoe.
So...Wilhelm > E.S.es > 3 Emulators > 1 Emulator = Planet vaporizer

Hm...what else. Oh, the Testaments shut down Proto Omega's Phase Transfer Cannon which was going to destroy a planet. They can't absorb Wilhelm's power though or they'll be annihilated. He also owned them with a wave of his hand.

And uh...hm. I can't think of much else for now.

So yeah I say he wins.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 08:25 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what are the guys actual durabilityand powers exactley? also calling peple fanboys is a form of baiting so your reported for that but out of interest how would you plan on defeating me in a debate if this is actually a winnable fight for the 3? you couldnt do that.

and one of the guys in that video sounds a bit like Uther lightbringer to me for a while lol

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 09:12 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"And from above, the wicked and conceited is to recieve their just reward. Thy there are no grades of vanity, there are only grades of ability in concealing it”

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 11:18 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

quote:
so what are the guys actual durabilityand powers exactley?

None. Just that cutting of fpart of his arm or impaling him through the gut caused him no problem and can't kill him.

quote:
but out of interest how would you plan on defeating me in a debate if this is actually a winnable fight for the 3?

I'd use the power of my mind.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:21 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the only feat he has is his stomach gets torn out and didnt kill him? well thats worthless....since Kain would just dispatch the guy into bits and leave him there...Kain wins alone if thats the only guys feat

lol ive got nothing to worry about then.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:22 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

He has plenty of feats.
You should read the opening post.

Oh and how could I forget..he cut off a section of space (the Earth and its surrounding solar system at least) to contain a universe destroying energy.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 03:29 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

What can Wilhelm do?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 07:07 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wil7
What can Wilhelm do?

Die at the hands of Kain, Ganon, and Sephiroth.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 07:41 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats likely, by the sounds of him, hes one of those "i can blow up planets" kind of guys but who will be utterly eliminated by special powers.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 08:41 PM
NemeBro

Ganon solos the entire thread and I say this based on absolutely nothing.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 08:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

he wouldnt solo me

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 08:45 PM
NemeBro

Sure he would.

He would in a bodybuilding competition.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 08:46 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would have won yesterday oh and R.I.P to teh world tomorrow.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 08:47 PM
NemeBro

Nonsense, Ganon has one of the best Mr. Olympian bodies in gaming.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 08:49 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Burning thought
I would have won yesterday oh and R.I.P to teh world tomorrow.

You do realise that the chances of anything happening tomorrow is like. Well, the risk barely exists.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 09:39 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Nonsense, Ganon has one of the best Mr. Olympian bodies in gaming.

Only Mario has a better Olympian body.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 09:40 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Originally posted by Wil7
What can Wilhelm do?

Give people the power to send planet destroying energy into other dimensions.
Then own them with a hand.

Seal off Earth and surrounding space from the rest of the universe to contain universe-destroying energy.

And he can't die. Wilhelm's existed since the universe was created. His immortality is even more assured than Kain's as the universe itself requires him to exist.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 09:40 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Only Mario has a better Olympian body.
Mario is like 4 feet tall and fat.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 09:49 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
You do realise that the chances of anything happening tomorrow is like. Well, the risk barely exists.

not sure about "barely", a lot of scientists belive its a danger and could destroy us even if their not the majority, their not idiots, its not like they dont know what their talking about since their physisits and they put a lot of effort into trying to stop it, this could all go dangerously wrong, like most things with humans.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 12:11 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Burning thought
not sure about "barely", a lot of scientists belive its a danger and could destroy us even if their not the majority, their not idiots, its not like they dont know what their talking about since their physisits and they put a lot of effort into trying to stop it, this could all go dangerously wrong, like most things with humans.
There are scientists working together who think something is going to happen TOMORROW? no expression

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 12:57 AM