KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief

Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief
Started by: k1Lla441

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sappho
Self-Made

Ryu and Terry Bogard VS Shin Akuma and Zangief

dont know much about street fighter, but thought this would be a good match up. if you have any questions just ask.

well, other than that, happy debating. smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 04:47 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...Why are Zangief and Gouki on the same team? no expression

Zangief is not worthy to clean Gouki's sandals. erm

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

in my opinion Shin Gouki would be the last man standing.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:43 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Agreed.

Ryu is KINDA on par with Gouki, but once he goes Shin, Ryu will be dead, with Terry not long after.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 06:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

terry defeats all with the power of his heart big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:57 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Zangief wins with the power of his chest hair.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:03 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah. Shin Akuma starts buying lemons from Terry and Ryu laughing

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 02:57 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Shin Akuma will solo er body in this fight

Ryu, Terry, Zangief VS Akuma....

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 08:19 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto. Ryu gets ready to fight Akuma. Terry pushes him out of the way.
T: It's obvious I'm the strongest so I'm gonna beat this one. You take the hairy guy.
Ryu: No! You don't realize how powerf--
T(interrupting Ryu and walking towards Akuma in a threatening manner): Don't worry about it brother!! I got heart!!
As Ryu turns to fight Zangief, he hears Terry scream out in pain. Akuma has SGS'd Terry. Ryu turns back & sees Terry's limp, bloody body. Akuma has written his insignia on Terry's face in Terry's own blood & disappeared.
R: Shit!
Zangief(big smile on his face): Adios, @sshole
R: WTF? That's Spanish. Shouldn't you be speaking Russian?
Z(Frowns) : Da. I guess I too stupid to enroll in Spanish class @community college, yes? Maybe I should stick to playing chess & drinking the vodka, yes? You are racist, Ryu.(Turns & walks away in disgust
R:Nah. I didn't mean it like that. Come back....

Epilogue
quote: (post)
Originally posted by I-Drop
*4 days after the tragic battle w/Gouki. Many of the worlds greatest fighters gather for Terry's funeral.
Sean: This must be hard for you. How you holdin up mane?
Rock(sobbing): I'll get through this. I'll be Ok because I know Terry's up there jobbin' the bosses in heaven*sobs*
Sean:Nah man. That's not how it works.
Rock:Huh?
S: That move he killed Terry with, some call it the Instant Hell Murder. It doesn't just kill you, it sends your soul straight to Hell whether you're a bad person or not. Terry's probably roastin' right now right next to Jerry Falwell.
R:Noooo!*Bursts into tears*
Ken(overhearing the conversation from a few feet away and whispering angrily): Sean! Get the hell over here!!
S:Whassup sensei?
K(still whispering): Shut the f*ck up is whassup mane! You think he wanna hear that shit @his mentor's funeral?!
S:F*ck!! What was I thinking?*smacks himself on the forehead* I'll fix this, Ken
K:You better!

*Sean walks back over to Rock*
S:Heeey man! How's it goin'? You know I was just jokin' about that move sending you to Hell right?
R:You were?*sniffs some snot back in & wipes some tears off his face*
S:Yeah man. Of course. The Instant Hell Murder sends you straight to Heaven.
R:Then why do they call it the Instant Hell Murder?
S: Did I say Instant Hell Murder? What I meant was Instant Happy Funtime Heaven Murder.
R:That's what Akuma does to people?
S: Sure it is. He's a nice guy. Watch this. Hey! Akuma! Whatup!?

*Akuma(Sitting on the other side of the gravesite) looks around & spots Sean & Rock. He's wearing a gray suit w/a red shirt & the collar out scarface style. He's also wearing Terry's hat. He points to it. He grins, points @ them & makes that "click click" noise w/his mouth.*

Sean: See?
Rock:Then what's he doing over there w/Blue Mary?
S:Uhhhhh.....He's consoling her. Yeah! That's it. He's comforting her in her time of need.
*Akuma has his arm around a sobbing Mary. He's still grinning and rubbing her thigh. He silently digs something out of his right pocket.
R:He's gonna stab her?!
*Akuma(w/a Kool-Aid smile) points @Mary a few times & then raises the condom he just pulled out of his pocket into the air w/2 fingers. He confidently nods his head in a "Yes yes yes" fashion.*
S:Not w/a knife
*Rock bursts into tears again.*
Ken (seeing this whole scene & smacking himself in the forehead): Sean you d*ckhead

Last edited by I-Drop on Sep 26th, 2008 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 06:01 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing
its probably more like this though:

Terry and Ryu face up Zangief and Akuma
Ryu: show me all you have!
*akuma obliges and sends a 50 hadoukens hurling at ryu and terry from the sky...which miss completely but manage to destroy the small mountain where the fight was to take place. ryu, zangief and terry are reported missing*

One week later. the rematch takes place

Ryu: show me..
Terry: shut the f--k up, dikweed! you want the same thing to happen again!?
Ryu: but the fight is all. its says so in my script
Terry: *reads ryu's script* dude! this script is all f--ked! its got nothing on it except "the fight is all" and "show me all you have". oh and there is this small note that says not to tell you that you're an eunuch.
Ryu: what's a eunuch?
Terry: never mind. so about the script...?
Ryu: well i never got to finish my English for Eunuchs101 course embarrasment
Terry: well, anyway, i'm not I-dope so i wont make fun of english being your second language n' all. well, you do exactly what i do if you want to live through this.
Ryu: but i'm Ryu. I can take on gods and demons and everyone because i'm the true warrior
Terry: who told you that?
Ryu: my master!
Terry: your master? oh, you mean the moron who never won a single fight in his life. how did he get the license to train people anyway?
Ryu: well, he said he only taught special people!
Terry: you mean "special"
Ryu: yeah, "special"
Terry: dude...now listen here. you're 33, you never got laid, you've been wearing the same clothes since SF1 and you never even won one goddamn tourny without throwing a hissyfit. you're not a warrior. you're a loser.
Ryu: oh oh, that's what sagat said to me when he beat me up!
Terry: you should listen to him.
Ryu: no! i'm the true warrior!
Terry: no you're not. they just say that so you don't feel as pathetic as you really are.
Ryu: but no one can do what i do! and i'm on all the posters!
Terry: that's cuz you don't let anyone else come forward!
Ryu: sure i do!
Terry: like who?
Ryu: well....alex was there...
Terry: he WOULD have been there but you threw a tantrum and threatened to slit your wrist on screen if you didn't get to beat him!
Ryu: i'm true warrior damn it! No one can what i do!
Terry: you mean three moves and have a mancrush on his married bestfriend!
Ryu: sad
Terry: okay, cheer up man. if we get through this i'll buy you a hotdog.
Ryu: i don't eat hotdog. I train. the fight is...
Terry: yeah, yeah, shut up already. okay this is how we'll do this. you take on big, bearded russian guy and i'll..
Ryu: but i can take Akuma! i'm the true warrior!
Terry: again with the true warrior! exactly what have you done that makes you true warrior?
Ryu: well i...i...i...won SF1 with a cheapshot, never won a tournament since then, have only fought losers and hobbos, i've had trouble with dark side for most of my career, all my recorded fights are defeats...oh and my strongest move couldn't beat midtier lardass from FF.
Terry: Fatal Fury?
Ryu: no! Final Fight!
Terry: right....okay, if you want to fight akuma you can go ahead.
Ryu: exactly! that's what i'm trying to tell you! i'm a true warrior! i can beat anyone!
Terry: yeah, sure, i mean what's the worse that can happen?
Ryu: exactly. even if he is too much for me i'll just do that thing that blonde guy from Rocky3 did.
Terry: pity the foo? confused
Ryu: NOT HIM! the blonde guy from Rocky3 who fights Rocky! I think i look like him too! don't you think?
Terry: hogan?
Ryu: yes! hogan! i'm hogan! i'll do what he does when he wrestles. I'll just get mauled like how i did in SFA3 but i'll just power up and beat him with one move. it'll be just like when i beat M Bison. btw, don't i look like him a bit?
Terry:....yeah, you do.
Ryu: right! *walks towards akum* now to show these people what a true warrior can really do!

*akuma flicks ryu away like a booger. ryu dies. then Ken starts singing Circle of Jobbing and you see ryu smiling down at Wolverine from the sky*

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 08:32 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Okaaaaaaaay. That was......different no expression

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 10:08 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Sado22
laughing

*akuma obliges and sends a 50 hadoukens hurling at ryu and terry from the sky...which miss completely but manage to destroy the small mountain where the fight was to take place. ryu, zangief and terry are reported missing*

Terry: *reads ryu's script* dude! this script is all f--ked! its got nothing on it except "the fight is all" and "show me all you have". oh and there is this small note that says not to tell you that you're an eunuch.
Terry: well, anyway, i'm not I-dope so i wont make fun of english being your second language n' all. well, you do exactly what i do if you want to live through this.
Ryu: but i'm Ryu. I can take on gods and demons and everyone because i'm the true warrior
Terry: your master? oh, you mean the moron who never won a single fight in his life. how did he get the license to train people anyway?
Terry: dude...now listen here. you're 33, you never got laid, you've been wearing the same clothes since SF1 and you never even won one goddamn tourny without throwing a hissyfit. you're not a warrior. you're a loser.
Terry: no you're not. they just say that so you don't feel as pathetic as you really are.
Terry: he WOULD have been there but you threw a tantrum and threatened to slit your wrist on screen if you didn't get to beat him!
Terry: yeah, yeah, shut up already. okay this is how we'll do this. you take on big, bearded russian guy and i'll..
Terry: again with the true warrior! exactly what have you done that makes you true warrior?
Ryu: well i...i...i...won SF1 with a cheapshot, never won a tournament since then, have only fought losers and hobbos, i've had trouble with dark side for most of my career, all my recorded fights are defeats...oh and my strongest move couldn't beat midtier lardass from FF.
Ryu: exactly! that's what i'm trying to tell you! i'm a true warrior! i can beat anyone!
Ryu: exactly. even if he is too much for me i'll just do that thing that blonde guy from Rocky3 did.
Ryu: NOT HIM! the blonde guy from Rocky3 who fights Rocky! I think i look like him too! don't you think?
Ryu: yes! hogan! i'm hogan! i'll do what he does when he wrestles. I'll just get mauled like how i did in SFA3 but i'll just power up and beat him with one move. it'll be just like when i beat M Bison. btw, don't i look like him a bit?
Ryu: right! *walks towards akum* now to show these people what a true warrior can really do!

*akuma flicks ryu away like a booger. ryu dies. then Ken starts singing Circle of Jobbing and you see ryu smiling down at Wolverine from the sky*

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:28 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayct

Ruy: I have fought over 10 000 matches. I fought Akuma to a standstill, beaten the American Martial Arts champion multiple times, beat up that giant from FFight - yes, the one who has balls the size of two mini coopers. Kicked the crap out of Alex with ease - yes the Street Fighter 3 champion. Destroyed the number 2 Muay Thai fighter in the word before I took out the muay Thai king - yes with a cheapshot, but he deserved it. I also impressed one of the strongest fighters ever enough for him to train me. I survived M Bison's Phsycho Power onslaught. And lastly, in my 10000+ fights I have only 4 or 5 recorded losses, most of them when I let the opponent win of when I was controlled or mind *****d.

Terry: Right, you go and beat him then.

Ryu proceeds to give it his all, goes insane and finally destroys Shin Gouki. Unfortunately, after 10 years, Capcom decides to change the story and we learn that Ryu now barely survived the fight and was about to die when he suddenly took out Gouki with a cheapshot when he threw one of those Mini Coopers on top of him. Ruy is branded with a cheapshot for a second time in his career and retires with his head hanging in shame.

All Ryu haters like most of the people above rejoice as they now have more ammunition to throw against him, right before they go and post on another forum how awesome and unbeatable Cloud is, and how he can destroy a Mini Cooper by only sneazing on it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 06:22 PM
Jayct is currently offline Click here to Send Jayct a Private Message Find more posts by Jayct Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gouki kills Ryu and Terry Fagard, than kills Zangief for good measure.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 06:24 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud Fairy Fagard

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:17 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Jayct
Ruy: I have fought over 10 000 matches. I fought Akuma to a standstill, beaten the American Martial Arts champion multiple times, beat up that giant from FFight - yes, the one who has balls the size of two mini coopers. Kicked the crap out of Alex with ease - yes the Street Fighter 3 champion. Destroyed the number 2 Muay Thai fighter in the word before I took out the muay Thai king - yes with a cheapshot, but he deserved it. I also impressed one of the strongest fighters ever enough for him to train me. I survived M Bison's Phsycho Power onslaught. And lastly, in my 10000+ fights I have only 4 or 5 recorded losses, most of them when I let the opponent win of when I was controlled or mind *****d.

Ryu proceeds to give it his all, goes insane and finally destroys Shin Gouki. Unfortunately, after 10 years, Capcom decides to change the story and we learn that Ryu now barely survived the fight and was about to die when he suddenly took out Gouki with a cheapshot when he threw one of those Mini Coopers on top of him. Ruy is branded with a cheapshot for a second time in his career and retires with his head hanging in shame.

All Ryu haters like most of the people above rejoice as they now have more ammunition to throw against him, right before they go and post on another forum how awesome and unbeatable Cloud is, and how he can destroy a Mini Cooper by only sneazing on it.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 06:04 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

Originally posted by Sado22
laughing

big grin big grin laughing You have tallent! Sado your the Best

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 06:30 PM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sado is a house nigga.

Blax told me.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 11:01 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Fawk yawl that make fun of Terry's name.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:24 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Jayct

This one was good. Much better than that house nigga Sado's.

Only one problem though.

Ryu will never beat Shin Gouki one on one going by what both can do.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:26 AM