KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa vs Resident Evil Gamecube Remake Redux

Ryu Hayabusa vs Resident Evil Gamecube Remake Redux
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu Hayabusa vs Resident Evil Gamecube Remake Redux

The last time I did this match, I ended up in a screaming match. So let's try this again.

Ryu Hayabusa must fight his way through the Spencer Mansion, and rescue the other members of Team Ninja. Rachel is his support. Ryu's equipment is as follows with the healing items being procured on site:

1. Dragon Sword
2. Dual Katanas
3. Normal Shuriken x20/Incendiary Shuriken x15
4. Strongbow and Normal/Explosive/APFSDS Arrows x10 each

Ryu has only the Fire Wheel, Inazuma and Inferno ninpo, and only five uses of each.

To make things interesting One Dangerous Zombie mode is in effect; meaning Ryu will be harassed by a zombified and bomb-laden Forest Speyer. One stray attack on Forest and BOOM. Game Over.

THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS. RYU MUST FIGHT HIS WAY THROUGH SPENCER MANSION AND UMBRELLA LABORATORY. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.

Will Ryu survive the world of survival horror?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 11:58 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ryu pretty easily.

Very easily in fact.

Seriously, what? no expression

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 12:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, this would be a cake-walk.

This falls into the same category as people thinking Master Chief couldn't clear Doom yet random space marine doom guy could...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 12:06 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Like I told you, Random Space Marine Doom Guy is awesome.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 12:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Err...just how this can be a cakewalk? The PS version, yeah, but the remake?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 01:09 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hayabusa tanked a really huge explosion when he defeated the Armadillo. I doubt Forest's explosion would do much to him.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 01:32 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I tanked your Mom's explosion.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 01:32 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

You dog.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 01:35 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's true.

My mother's half German Shepherd.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 01:37 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hayabusa tanked a really huge explosion when he defeated the Armadillo. I doubt Forest's explosion would do much to him.

You attack Forest in ODZ Mode, you die. Ryu attacks ODZ Forest, he dies. Simple. There are rules that even the superninja must obey. And unless he wants to be blown to pieces, he must avoid Forest.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 01:38 AM
NemeBro

So we ignore Ryu's durability to a dinky explosion like that will kill him?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:17 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah... I mean, c'mon.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:19 AM
Peach
mordrem

Please go and read the rules because there are limits to gauntlets, and this goes way outside of them.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote