KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Darth Nihilus VS Street Fighter

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Nihilus 4 100.00%
Street Fighter 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Nihilus VS Street Fighter
Started by: 4RX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Nihilus VS Street Fighter

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 05:37 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Darth Nihilus wins.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 05:40 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The SF verse gets the shit killed out of it.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 06:05 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really...if Akuma, Bison and Gill all combine forces, they can possibly overcome DH.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 08:27 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not really, considering Nihilus has the TK to lift fleets and stuff...His TK alone gives him the win.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 11:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bison also has TK which can do what you said. He uses it in the Alpha movie.

Seems to me, that Bison alone can take the guy. Adding Ryu, Ken and Sagat to the mix only means Nihilus will be getting pounded. I don't think he will like that.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:48 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nihilus uses his intant-kill Force severance attack that wiped-out an entire planet's population, stripped flesh from bone and demolished buildings. Or his uber TK smacks everyone too hell.

Or His Force speed allows for an easy win. Sith Lord= Pretty F'in Fast.

I'll admit that I'm no SF expert, but I don't see how they can win.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 09:16 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Darth Nihilus.. Not sure anyone in SF can resist the lightsaber, and even if they can, I have my doubts they can match his TK..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:21 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayct

The whole SF cast dies within 5 minutes.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:54 AM
Jayct is currently offline Click here to Send Jayct a Private Message Find more posts by Jayct Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nihilus' population wiping ability is useless since Bison can also wipe out a planet's population with the psycho drive, not to mention he can teleport to outer space to escape Nihilus' assault, and Bison's psycho crusher can counter the lightsaber with ease. In addition Bison's TK is comparable to Nihilus' so again I don't see how THE ENTIRE cast of Street Fighter loses. I don't think you guys ever played a Street Fighter game.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 12:44 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Teleporting into orbit is no good as that is the distance that Nihilus uses his ability anyway, from the helm of his ship.

And anyway, Force speed alone would enable Nihilus to simply walk up to Bison and hack him (and others)to pieces before he can likely react.

A mid-level Sith Lord easily dealt with an entire squad of elite troops (read, normal humans)before they could even let off more than one shot. Nihilus is widely considered to be one of the very best SL's of all time.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 01:10 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

DN has a lightsaber. You see there's something dumb about this thread. It reminds me of that Cloud vs. Ryu thread where you have a guy wielding swords and the other guy just uses his hands. Fists versus swords is one thing but when you got fists versus a lightsaber, it ain't pretty.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 04:51 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

First of all, Ryu can take Cloud because his hadoken can smack away his big sword and Ryu can charge up his hadoken so much that it vaporizes the opponent. Hell, it would vaporize the weapon.

Also this isn't fists versus lightsaber, it's light saber versus ki, island destroying punches, ninja claws, electricity, flames, Russian muscle, psycho power (which is equal if not greater than a lightsaber) and other things. It doesn't matter Bison does not have to teleport to safety he can use the same TK he has like the one DH has. Perhaps you people are not paying attention when I point out that Bison has effective TK like DH. He can use it to immobolize his opponents like he did in Alpha. Watch the movie. Besides, even if Nihilus is beating on Bison Akuma can just teleport behind him and punch of his head.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:09 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

@4RX : why did you bring Cloud in this thread?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:16 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nemesis did, actually.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:17 PM
Bro SMASH

4RX, you mean the SF2 anime movie, right?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:35 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Darth Nihilus have a nice SF snack.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 07:31 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SmashBro
4RX, you mean the SF2 anime movie, right?

Oh my bad, yeah I mean that.

Ok most of you said DH has TK, Bison has TK that is about as effective, so, lol.

DH has a lightsaber, so what? Any form of energy will just bounce off of Bison when his psycho drive is in use, and Bison has city destroying attacks. Destroying a city > controlling a feat with TK, something Bison can do anyway.

Again this is the entire cast of SF versus one person, and the one person wins? Lol. Balls he does. laughing

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 09:17 PM
NemeBro

Dude you are severely misinformed on SF.

Bison has never destroyed a city under his own power.

Bison has never lifted a massive fleet from a GRAVITY WELL like Nihilus has.

Nihilus as a Sith Lord has haxx speed, and with precog can easily block lasers.

Nihilus is probably one of the top 5 strongest Sith Lords of all time.

Although Nihilus' advanced Force Sever would not work, no one in SF is connected to the Force.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:24 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I really don't give a dang if the Street Fighter characters have island deystroying punches. Those powers of theirs can't save them if their skin has contact with a lightsaber.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:45 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote