KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kain vs Bison

Kain vs Bison
Started by: 4RX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain vs Bison

Who wins this match?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 08:10 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain, whats a Bison going to do? btw welcome, but a Bison is a real animal, not originating from a game.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 08:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

^hes refering to the street fighter character.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 08:33 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol...I think he knows and is joking. I believe he's saying I might as well pit a bison against Kain, judging by how one-sided this match is. I don't think it's one-sided, though. Bison can teleport to outer space before Kain does something horrible.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 08:35 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

well going by video game bison, id say he probably loses, but the if you go by the comics mythology................

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 08:40 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 4RX
lol...I think he knows and is joking. I believe he's saying I might as well pit a bison against Kain, judging by how one-sided this match is. I don't think it's one-sided, though. Bison can teleport to outer space before Kain does something horrible.

indeed stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 08:43 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

UDON SF comics show the characters canon abilities.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 11:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too bad Bison loses anyway.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:46 AM
NemeBro

If you think that why would you make this thread?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's called opinion, which every one of us here have.

And until you provide proof that UDON show canon abilities that isn't an article typed up by a fan, UDON is as noncanon as Dragonball GT.

To start you off, you may want to look up an official link owned by Capcom, or information in a game, game booklet or an interview (documentary) with Capcom.

Last edited by 4RX on Oct 22nd, 2008 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 04:52 AM
NemeBro

I already have proved it, in an interview it was blatantly said, and the comics are officially licensed by Capcom.

If you think that all of that means nothing, you are an idiot.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:21 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Udon is canon. though bison is still a loser though cuz he still runs away from little girls. in fact it just makes it worse.
Bison=loser who comes back and tries to outdo himself in sissiness

fact.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 11:42 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Bison ran away from 13 superhumans, and in that same day fought Ryu, Ken, Chunny, Sakura, Charlie, and Rose, and we know he at least beat Rose, and ever consider he fleed because...They were in his base killing his Drives?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:51 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Kain

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 11:28 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Kain. Like really people...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 07:50 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I already have proved it, in an interview it was blatantly said, and the comics are officially licensed by Capcom.

If you think that all of that means nothing, you are an idiot.

It wasn't very smart saying this while not providing the proof that was demanded. You should be aware that I haven't been on here for more than a couple of days. What are you going to do, tell me "go look for it"? If you have the proof like you make it seem, then just give it. In the midst of all the posts between you and me regarding this issue, you haven't proved your statement.

And once again, official info (from a magazine, game manual, whatever) and not crap like Fuuma showed earlier (not that he was using it as evidence. He pointed out that it was crap, and it was).

Last edited by 4RX on Oct 25th, 2008 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:47 PM
NemeBro

What did Fuuma show out of curiosity?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 01:44 AM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

This:
quote:
The Street Fighter comic is not canon to the authentic history compiled
in this guide. Udon employees even said so. The storylines are checked over
by Capcom of Japan and approved, but that doesn't mean it's canon. It just
means that Capcom of Japan wants to make sure Udon isn't butchering their
characters etc etc. It's a good comic, though, I feel, and there are many
details in it where Udon (the comic's creators) ask for details from Capcom
regarding various things.

The creators and writers are more interested in keeping close to the
spirit of Street Fighter than the canon of it, since the latter could be
hard to do and also inflexible in a comic, so the comic isn't exactly a
good source of canon. They also stated that they had to go by the US
names, including Shotokan instead of Ansatsukan for Ryu's fighting style.
Finally, Nash is named Charlie Nash in the comic because they decided
that was basically the best way to please both people who preferred Charlie
and people who preferred Nash. His name in the actual canon still isn't
Charlie Nash, though. The comic I think is really good, a great
read, and I love the art, but just to stave off any possible feature
e-mails, I need to say that ANYTHING in the comic which seems off from the
canon probably means it really is indeed a liberty the writers took. I
still recommend it, though, because it's pretty cool and has nice art.

So if you can real quick post the evidence again, that would be great. Frankly, I want to know if UDON is CANON (get it stick out tongue)?

quote:
And once again, official info (from a magazine, game manual, whatever)

*Edit* on second thought, there isn't even anything in there saying the abilities are the same. "Butchering" could mean they don't want them to make the characters look so differently. It could mean other things also, ofc.

Last edited by 4RX on Oct 26th, 2008 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 03:51 AM
NemeBro

That all is from Tiamat, and this was from what he himself feels, his opinion, not facts. Tiamat has a bad habit of putting opinions in his FAQs.

And I already refuted it.

It is common knowledge that UDON's storyline does not follow the strict canon. The characters personalities and abilities are the same though.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:05 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

but then youve got the peculier fact that only powers/feats from the games themselves count.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:37 AM