KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Steve Fox VS Shen Woo

Steve Fox VS Shen Woo
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Steve Fox VS Shen Woo

eek!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:17 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

so who has feats? Steve is obviously got more skill but Shen is probably faster and more unpredictable with taht rought style of his.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 12:49 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

This is pretty tough. I know alot about Steve Fox but I only barely know Shen Woo.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 09:15 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, as unfortunate as it is, Shen aint got much of a story and Steve's too busy chasing Ho's ass in the Tekken5 intro to actually come up with feats. we can say something about his evasion and dodging abilities and that he's strong enough to break a glass container holding a clone...........but since it was glass, and he actually powered up a bit for it, it seems like a shitty power feat. Shen on the other hand, we can tell, has some nasty power (smacking people across the screen and being able to punch through a projectile) despite lack of evidence and we also know that he is fast and skilled enough to dodge Oswald's card attacks.

I'm just giving it to Shen cuz he's way cooler and doesn't sound and look like some british boy band yob.

~Sado

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 10:02 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Steve has some feats and good showins, Shen just seems to be yet another KOF character after KOF 2001.

Steve wins...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 12:14 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

what does Steve have? confused

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 05:11 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I will have to play TDR but I know he has some in T5.

He puched somthin' and broke it.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:44 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was made of glass no expression

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:01 PM