KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken Masters VS Geese Howard

Ken Masters VS Geese Howard
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ken Masters VS Geese Howard

this is SF3 Ken against Real Bout1 Geese. who wins?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 09:20 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm going with Ken on this one unless i'm proven otherwise.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 09:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

why are you going with ken? we need reasons for the debate to actualy get somewhere big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 02:00 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh..Real Bout 1...eh, SF3 Ken.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 05:36 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Tie...

Ken and Geese don't have any solid feats that don't involve the actions of someone else.

I wish Ken would win...I'm gonna get a Ken sig.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:28 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

geese has feats. he has a heart blow with which he killed Jeff Bogard. and he beat him perfect. Jeff was considered the strongest fighter of Southtown when geese beat him down. and he beat him down perfect. goes to show what a badass he is.
other than that, he killed his clone with a single move (reppuken) while the said clone was giving terry, kyo and andy a hard time.
that siad the guy has awesome power, great reversals, air projectiles, regular projectiles, double projectiles and loads of other badass moves.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 10:27 PM
NemeBro

Alot of what you said is irrelevant gameplay crap, but since Ken is a featless wonder and Geese is not, Geese.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 11:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EkinEku

Geese counters everything ken can think of then kills him

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 01:16 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah. If Ken sees that he's being anticipated he'll do some old fancy shit & surprise him. It's what he does. What happened to Jeff shows how much of a badass Jeff ain't. If Geese was a toughguy he'd have done something other than lose in extremely embarrassing ways since then. (ran from ripoff & got fuked up by Terry so bad muthafukas thought he was dead. Now THAT'S an @sswhoopin') He hasn't. Ken dragon punches Geese off the tower & Geese falls to his death. Is this "clone" shit canon?

Even if Geese has the upper hand, his history says that whenever Geese gets the upperhand on somebody who looks & fights like Ken laughing out loud , he suddenly turns megastupid and asks them to "hit me w/your best shot". Ken would then Shinryuken his stupid @ss out of said tower. Geese WILL find a way to lose. It's what he does sad

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 25th, 2008 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 02:43 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Nah. If Ken sees that he's being anticipated he'll do some old fancy shit & surprise him.

that shite only works on nameless hobbos. we aint discussing "what if" scenarios. otherwise i might as well say, "nah, geese will anticipate THAT too and toss him down all the same". see what i mean? that shite don't get us no where. and geese is more skilled and stronger than said hobbo.

quote:
It's what he does.

once. and it was against some nameless, featless dude. it aint what he does cuz he's too busy beating up rookies and schoolgirls.

quote:
What happened to Jeff shows how much of a badass Jeff ain't.

but ken beating down nameless chums shows how tough nameless chums were? even though he was oneshotting them with the shoryuken?

when the company says the man was the strongest fighter of south town it means he WAS the strongest fighter of southtown. no matter how much you try to downplay it, the fact that Jeff was the strongest fighter of south town holds. he was past his prime while geese was up and coming and hungry and "was strong as a demon". regardless of how vague this is, he still AT LEAST has a rep. its not a bad feat for jeff, its a great feat for geese. kinda like hugo and ryu, where hugo socking shinshoryuken (according to you) is a feat for him and not a bad one for ryu.

by comparison, hugo has no rep, no feats prior to that, wasn't considered the strongest of his city and wasn't so tough that other people respected him for it (Takuma respected Jeff as a great fighter etc.). double standards mane. not cool laughing out loud

quote:
If Geese was a toughguy he'd have done something other than lose in extremely embarrassing ways since then. (ran from ripoff & got fuked up by Terry so bad muthafukas thought he was dead. Now THAT'S an @sswhoopin')

cuz terry's punches were badass. he scarred him with his punches. that's power for you. you're gonna call sagat a pansy for getting hospitalized cuz of ONE scar now?
as for running away, he didn't run away. he was only momentarily dazed, and was so unimpressed he decided ryo wasn't even worth his time laughing out loud

quote:
Ken dragon punches Geese off the tower & Geese falls to his death. Is this "clone" shit canon?

you DO realize you're supporting a featless character over someone who has feats. i recall someone claiming that he only goes by feats laughing out loud

quote:
Even if Geese has the upper hand, his history says that whenever Geese gets the upperhand on somebody who looks & fights like Ken, he suddenly turns megastupid and asks them to "hit me w/your best shot".

laughing out loud
or he'll pwn ken, but decide he wants to f--k him instead like sagat and ryu laughing

quote:
Ken would then Shinryuken his stupid @ss out of said tower. Geese WILL find a way to lose. It's what he does

nah. ken does shoryuken and geese sidesteps, catches him and smacks on the ground hard. ken gets dizzy and tries some stupid shite again, and gets smacked on the ground hard again. ken KO. its what HE does. and i'm not even BSing cuz the dude that nearly beat down ken in the first USAMA tourny nearly beat did it with a throw . geese pwns ken and while ken lies there shitting himself cuz of a throw, geese jumps of the building while laughing to show ken how MANLY people die.

Geese beats Ken more experience, stronger, master of several martial arts, actually has a kill rate, has projectiles strong enough to kill people, fast, and has a oneshot sure killing technique etc. etc. etc. etc.

Geese wins 8/10

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Oct 25th, 2008 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 08:15 AM
NemeBro

I am pretty sure that post was mostly a joke...

Although to Sagat's credit, the scar he got went from his abs, went along his torso, and then knocked out his eye...Who wouldn't have to be hospitalized? no expression

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 06:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

What feats does Geese have? Feats that he accomplished by himself wit no one around?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:04 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

and what feats does Ken have?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:07 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
and what feats does Ken have?
I answered that question a few posts above. (my 1st post in this thread) That's why I said it was a tie, duh.

Do you even read my post?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:20 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Although to Sagat's credit, the scar he got went from his abs, went along his torso, and then knocked out his eye...Who wouldn't have to be hospitalized?

the scar cut went from abs to torso. the eye was ripped out years earlier by Goh Hibiki, dan' dad.

@MOW: geese's feats are killing his clone with a reppuken projectile. his most basic and weakest ki attack. other than he also oneshot killed Jeff with a heart blow. he also soaked ryokurenbu from Ryo which is the strongest attack of his (and geese was pretty young back then) and was only dazed slightly. still more than ken's i guess.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:51 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
cuz terry's punches were badass. he scarred him with his punches. that's power for you. you're gonna call sagat a pansy for getting hospitalized cuz of ONE scar now?
as for running away, he didn't run away. he was only momentarily dazed, and was so unimpressed he decided ryo wasn't even worth his time laughing out loud
Bullshit. Prove that's why he left. ripoff ain't worth anybody's time, that's no excuse for running off & not finishing him.
you DO realize you're supporting a featless character over someone who has feats. i recall someone claiming that he only goes by feats laughing out loud
I don't need to downplay Geese's "feat". YOU just said he beat some old man who was past his prime. I'm not impressed & I'm not gonna let you have it both ways. Beating up an old guy who's past his prime is a "great" feat for Geese? laughing out loud I smell bias. What a surprise
laughing out loud
or he'll pwn ken, but decide he wants to f--k him instead like sagat and ryu laughing
More gay shit from you? You really seem to like talking about 2 dudes hooking up. Not cool or funny. Seriously, Sagat = sportsman who got cheapshotted(considered a hero). Geese = arrogant fool who fuked up & then ran from a ripoff. We went over this already. YOU agreed. Dead that shit. You arguing w/yourself now
nah. ken does shoryuken and geese sidesteps, catches him and smacks on the ground hard. ken gets dizzy and tries some stupid shite again, and gets smacked on the ground hard again. ken KO. its what HE does.
It's obviously not 'cuz the dude didn't KO him. The dude hurt Ken & then Ken knocked him the fuk out for his trouble. Think b4 you post. Geese has no feats unless you think beating the shit outta old guys past their prime(you said it. Makes him seem like a coward), running from ripoff(REALLY makes him seem like a coward) & getting your @ss beat so bad people think you got beat to death & then fighting the same damn guy a while later, getting your ass beat by him & then falling to your death. Ken beats his incompetent, old man fighting, ripoff fleeing, unholy @sswhoopin receiving, falling from towers @ss laughing out loud Quite a career Geese's had, bouncing around from game to game getting his @ss beat and/or making a fool of himself sad & it seems you still don't know what "one-shot" means. Video of Geese not one-shotting a guy that was past his prime & please post this some dude v. Ken fight again so I can see it. & while you're @it stop dodging my question about the clone shit. Was it canon? Source?

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 26th, 2008 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 01:29 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

the scar cut went from abs to torso. the eye was ripped out years earlier by Goh Hibiki, dan' dad.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

But still, the scar went from abs to torso and was like, really big, I would not be surprised if it shattered ribs...And likely caused severe blood loss.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 02:03 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
i know. i never said it was something bad. heck, Sagat's one of the best characters SF has mad

simple. think about it as hard and concentrate. you can do it.

-geese didn't have scars before the fight
-geese didn't fall outta the window which would be the only other possible explanation.
-geese was said to be beaten so badly people thought he was dead
-geese still has the scars now despite the retcon.
-they fought h2h without weapons
-terry dind't have bricks in his gloves or nails
-thus the scars were from terry's blows.
dah big grin

quote:
ripoff ain't worth anybody's time, that's no excuse for running off & not finishing him.

flashforward KoF2003, mukai lost but was unscathed. why do you suppose?

quote:
don't need to downplay Geese's "feat". YOU just said he beat some old man who was past his prime. I'm not impressed & I'm not gonna let you have it both ways. Beating up an old guy who's past his prime is a "great" feat for Geese? I smell bias. What a surprise

jeff was past his prime, don't mean he was a puppy foo. on top of that he was (pay attention) STILL considered the strongest fighter in south town. that's why its a great feat. it aint that hard to understand.

quote:
More gay shit from you? You really seem to like talking about 2 dudes hooking up. Not cool or funny.

bigot!! mad
its a joke. if a gayjoke makes you question which way you swing its your fault, not mine laughing out loud

quote:
Seriously, Sagat = sportsman who got cheapshotted(considered a hero). Geese = arrogant fool who fuked up & then ran from a ripoff. We went over this already. YOU agreed. Dead that shit. You arguing w/yourself

no i'm not. we've been through that before too.

quote:
It's obviously not 'cuz the dude didn't KO him. The dude hurt Ken & then Ken knocked him the fuk out for his trouble.

cuz the dude was a nameless chum who hasn't done anything before or after. and ken did it out of desperation. think about what is being talked about.

you're saying that ken'd win against a guy whose a master of throws and actually has ki-based explosions that he can followup with........when ken barely won agianst a guy who tossed him to the ground hard. and said dude wasn't even someone excelling in throws like geese. he was karateka. stop being thick.
the only thick things that people is thick booty.

the clone was canon cuz it was from KoFKyo which is canon, and the manga was semicanon. thick of it as Udon which at the end of the day means that no matter what, the depiction of power were at least canon. fail.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:13 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote:
Seriously, Sagat = sportsman who got cheapshotted(considered a hero). Geese = arrogant fool who fuked up & then ran from a ripoff. We went over this already. YOU agreed. Dead that shit. You arguing w/yourself

a true warrior won by cheapshot... interesting. shifty

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:46 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

jeff was past his prime, don't mean he was a puppy foo. on top of that he was (pay attention) STILL considered the strongest fighter in south town. that's why its a great feat. it aint that hard to understand.

Sado, you are beating a dead horse with this one. On this forum, Southtown is a place full of bums and hobo's and nothing special...go figure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 09:43 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote