KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Magaki VS Goenitz

Magaki VS Goenitz
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Magaki VS Goenitz

Who wins?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 04:11 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Goenitz has the feats but Magaki has got some nice special powers but I've only played KOFXI twice and only fought Magaki once, so I don't really know much about'im.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:52 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude...no one can beat Magaki. the f0cker teleports, throws projectiles, AND THROWS PROJECTILES THAT TELEPORT!!!! mad mad mad

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:05 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

it seems Magaki was unscathed too after fight Kyo, Iori and Shingo. or is it just my feeling?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 11:16 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
it seems Magaki was unscathed too after fight Kyo, Iori and Shingo. or is it just my feeling?

What the f**k?

When did this happen?

Did you even play the game before posting in this thread?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:10 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

I played KOF XI many times. you can see it before he was killed by Shion.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:21 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

O I C..

I thought you meant he survived after the tournament. laughing out loud
Yes, he seemed unscathed after the fight with [insert team here]

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:33 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

every team.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:49 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

kyo's team won xi. ash even calls them the champion team

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 07:03 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

You all know Magaki dies at the end of XI, right?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:11 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

was it the spear going right through his heart and his body that convinced you? no expression

and it doesn't change the fact that he was virtually unharmed after his fight with Kyo, Iori and Shitgo. that's the point. and notice that when he got impaled he was in his weaker form too.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:05 PM
No End N Site

But he still died though after fightin' Kyo and crew. They bust their ass fightin' this guy and he gets killed by one character wit a spear, how is fightin Kyo and the gang and commin' away unscathed but still beaten a feat?

Now if Kyo and friends teamed up and did an attack proven to be able to destroy houses, for example, and Magaki comes away unscathed...that would be a feat.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Nov 10th, 2008 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:53 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Man of Violence
But he still died though after fightin' Kyo and crew. They bust their ass fightin' this guy and he gets killed by one character wit a spear, how is fightin Kyo and the gang and commin' away unscathed but still beaten a feat?

Now if Kyo and friends teamed up and did an attack proven to be able to destroy houses, for example, and Magaki comes away unscathed...that would be a feat.

he's distracted by something. after that, a spear come out from his dimension hole and pierce through Magaki's heart. no one would survived when his heart pierced by a spear that pass through his/her heart.

about Kyo's feats, I told you a lot. Iori is about the same level or maybe more.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 02:21 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

MoV, what Kirikaze said AND the fact that he was in his weaker form. his true form is when he looks all freaky and gay (since ***00n draws them the gayer versions are the stronger ones big grin )

quote:
about Kyo's feats, I told you a lot. Iori is about the same level or maybe more

Iori is definitely better than Kyo in all aspects:
-power
-speed
-experience
-aggression
-flames
-claws
-natural ability

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 05:34 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Sado22
MoV, what Kirikaze said AND the fact that he was in his weaker form. his true form is when he looks all freaky and gay (since ***00n draws them the gayer versions are the stronger ones big grin )
Still, he powered up real quick when it came time to kick some ass but not in enough time before gettin' killed, sounds weak to me and you guys really need to stop wit Falcoon. Yes his drawins of VG characters is kinda gay lookin' but if you really wanna see him draw well, go to his site. He's pretty good, yo.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:36 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

.....so he draws goo EXCEPT when he needs to?! confused

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:56 PM
No End N Site

I supose. it was a real suprise to see some of the characters he made...they weren't gay lookin ( not like there is anything wrong wit lookin' gay. Phuck Prop 8!!!) and his females looked nice too.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:59 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

godamnit, so why does f-up so bad when it comes to games?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:16 PM