KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cammy VS Blue Mary

Cammy VS Blue Mary
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cammy VS Blue Mary

SF2 Cammy takes on FFRB Mary (no tazer). fight takes place in South Town streets.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:15 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I will say Mary, though I am sure the majority will say otherwise.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:47 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Blue Marry wins.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:33 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i bet she could do better against 13 dolls too laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 07:35 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Cammy, and i'm not gonna sit here and just say Cammy and bring no reason either. She is Bison's clone who is capable of weildin' all the Psycho power in the world. She is also a member of Delata Red and is a highly trained assassin. Blue Mary is a Regular human.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:18 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

cammy hasn't shown anything that's puts her above "normal human" though. and Mary has a deadly fighting style that incorporates bonebreaking. Cammy isn't in an easy fight here.
besides, neither of them really have any feats so its not easy to say.

Mary wins for having bigger t!ts and a cuter personality. Cammy's british....dry, sexless people big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:04 PM
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
cammy hasn't shown anything that's puts her above "normal human" though. and Mary has a deadly fighting style that incorporates bonebreaking. Cammy isn't in an easy fight here.
besides, neither of them really have any feats so its not easy to say.

Mary wins for having bigger t!ts and a cuter personality. Cammy's british....dry, sexless people big grin
But Cammy is a Bison clone, we know Bison is far from a regular human. We know Blue Mary is not. That's my point. Which is why I think Cammy will win, not easily, but she will.

laughing O'course you would think that, shes from SF. And we all know 'bout how you fell 'bout that. But I never thought Cammy was THAT HOT either (like the millions of peeps thinks she is). Too skinny.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 10:01 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
O'course you would think that, shes from SF. And we all know 'bout how you fell 'bout that. But I never thought Cammy was THAT HOT either (like the millions of peeps thinks she is). Too skinny.

ditto. and isn't she like 16 or something in SFA3. that schoolgirl shite is wrong no expression

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 10:50 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Man of Violence
But Cammy is a Bison clone, we know Bison is far from a regular human. We know Blue Mary is not. That's my point. Which is why I think Cammy will win, not easily, but she will.

she's a Bison clone but she has no sign of having a psycho power and is far weaker than Bison himself.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 02:16 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Actually, the only time she was starting to show the Psycho power was when she was vying for control of the Psycho Drives, but your right, she's not about to start throwing blue flames around like firecrackers any time soon...

MVC stuff she has blue flames, but thats non-canon anyways, that would be her using a more defined Psycho power in her attacks.

And who knows, when she is older and wiser she may start to be able to harnes that demonic inner energy, but for the present, heck no.... she may just be a faster, stronger and better reflexed than average human, but nothing that puts her in the superhuman category.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Nov 11th, 2008 at 02:03 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 02:00 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

ditto. she may have a slight advantage over Mary interms of power but Mary is a vet while cammy's still a rookie in ways.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 05:26 PM
No End N Site

that schoolgirl shite is wrong no expression
Fightin' games have it bad, altho I like sakura, not for her looks but cuz she's good. I was playin KOF XI at a friends house the other day and the lil' girl on Kensou's team was in like 20 perverted poses all over the art gallery. She's like a little kid.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:42 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactly. well that's asians for you. you heard the joke "japan, china, hong kong and thailand.........a place where tooyoung is only a name"
big grin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:48 PM
No End N Site

exactly. well that's asians for you. you heard the joke "japan, china, hong kong and thailand.........a place where tooyoung is only a name"
big grin
laughing If I were Asian I would be offended.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:56 PM