KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Silber VS Akuma

Silber VS Akuma
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Silber VS Akuma

Silber is one of the 4 playable powerhouses in KoF XI
(namely Jazu, Silber, Geese Howard and Adel)

He looks like an Akuma with roids. And packs pretty mean punches and kicks.

Who wins?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 08:26 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Anyone?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:30 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Akuma...

Silber is quite literally an unknown factor, and until I see something solid from him, he's got 0% going for him...

Although I enjoy using Silber, he's quite effective in gameplay.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:48 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

silver looks badass and he's got cool moves. btw, its actually silVer but japs get it wrong cuz they confuse v with b as well.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 05:31 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Silber's gameplay is nasty... ****!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 05:44 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

REPORTED! mad

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 06:28 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Akuma murders him

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 09:11 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hmm (please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)

I still think Akuma pwns him, but Silber is still awsome.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Nov 19th, 2008 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:03 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Akuma...Silber sux in XI, dude looks like an Akuma rip anyway.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:38 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

why cuz he's wearing a karate gi?
seriously......

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:02 PM
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
why cuz he's wearing a karate gi?
seriously......
Color his gi black and make his hair red, which I did in Color edit mode and you'll see the dude looks like Akuma. My sister thought it was Akuma. laughing out loud

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:04 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Color his gi black and make his hair red, which I did in Color edit mode and you'll see the dude looks like Akuma. My sister thought it was Akuma

that's bullshite. if that's the case then if i make Gouken wear a wig and wear a proper karate gi he'd be Marco spoof. this is retarded. just cuz a guy's got spikey hair don't make him akuma or his f0cking karate gi. this SF fanaticism needs to stop now.

~Sado

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:09 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Sado22
that's bullshite. if that's the case then if i make Gouken wear a wig and wear a proper karate gi he'd be Marco spoof. this is retarded. just cuz a guy's got spikey hair don't make him akuma or his f0cking karate gi. this SF fanaticism needs to stop now.

~Sado
laughing out loud Your talkin about changin Gouken's attire and his hair to another style. I'm just tallkin bout changin' his sprite colorlaughing. Dude got spikey hair, dark skin and a karate gi...akuma all day. Even the guy at Fightgen says he looks like akuma, anybody who knows akuma can see that this dude is akuma like. I know your a SNK fan but even they have to be wrong some times.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 08:45 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

He does have an Akuma-like quality to him.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 08:47 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Yeah and that aint a bad thing. he sucked in XI but I hear he was good in Buriki One.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 08:57 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

B1 was a failure. Silber may have been inspired by Gouki, but he's not a rip. He got fur on his gi like some sort of Karate pimp.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 04:05 AM
olympian

Originally posted by Man of Violence
Color his gi black and make his hair red, which I did in Color edit mode and you'll see the dude looks like Akuma. My sister thought it was Akuma. laughing out loud

Yeah. You see, if you color Sean white, and edit his Gi color and hair, he can look like a dude who looks like either Ken or Ryu.

Originally posted by I-Drop
B1 was a failure.

By what kind of standart? It was a game that came late in a platform`s life, and that came out only as an exclusive in Japan`s arcades. I havent heard or read about a single person who managed to play it, disliking it. Its a good game.

Maybe the word you wer looking for was "not popular"?

Last edited by olympian on Nov 22nd, 2008 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 06:49 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Your talkin about changin Gouken's attire and his hair to another style. I'm just tallkin bout changin' his sprite color. Dude got spikey hair, dark skin and a karate gi...akuma all day. Even the guy at Fightgen says he looks like akuma, anybody who knows akuma can see that this dude is akuma like. I know your a SNK fan but even they have to be wrong some times.

dark skin and a karate gi don't make him an akuma ripoff. its shite like this that makes people say haohmaru is a ryu wannabe because he's wearing a karate gi laughing out loud

KMC's getting boring and redundant. i can see why ClassicNES left now.

Last edited by Sado22 on Nov 22nd, 2008 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 07:58 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by olympian
By what kind of standart? It was a game that came late in a platform`s life, and that came out only as an exclusive in Japan`s arcades. I havent heard or read about a single person who managed to play it, disliking it. Its a good game.

Maybe the word you wer looking for was "not popular"?
&that helped it to be a failure. It didn't seem to make a good enough amount of dolo & the game didn't bear repetition. No sequels ever.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 03:16 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

niether did MOTW. you gonna call that failure now?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 08:49 AM