KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Raam vs. Berzerker (Gears of War)

Raam vs. Berzerker (Gears of War)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

Raam vs. Berzerker (Gears of War)

-Raam maybe the leader, but does he really have anything that could take on a Berserker?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:17 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Its all about the Kryll. They made RAAM invulnerable and they pretty much pawned everything...but I have my doubts they will do anything except annoy the Berserker. RAAM was also slow as hell because he was carrying the troika turret, so unless he drops it to avoid the Berserker he is going to get splattered. Not to mention I think the Berserker carries enough force and momentum to equal a Torque Bow explosion, so the Kryll will probably be gone when the Berserker smashes them.

Hmm I forgot the most important factor: RAAM has no way of dealing damage. Only the Hammer of Dawn put the thing down and since RAAM doesn't have it he dies.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:27 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Its all about the Kryll. They made RAAM invulnerable and they pretty much pawned everything...but I have my doubts they will do anything except annoy the Berserker. RAAM was also slow as hell because he was carrying the troika turret, so unless he drops it to avoid the Berserker he is going to get splattered. Not to mention I think the Berserker carries enough force and momentum to equal a Torque Bow explosion, so the Kryll will probably be gone when the Berserker smashes them.

Hmm I forgot the most important factor: RAAM has no way of dealing damage. Only the Hammer of Dawn put the thing down and since RAAM doesn't have it he dies.

I wonder if Raam's BIG ASS knife would have any affect on a Berserker? It went through Kim's armor like effin' butter. Would he be able to decapitate one?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:36 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Not a chance.

Conventional firepower is nothing to Berserkers.

I miss them from the 1st game but I can see why they left them out seeing how you fought 3 of the damned thing.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:41 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Not a chance.

Conventional firepower is nothing to Berserkers.

I miss them from the 1st game but I can see why they left them out seeing how you fought 3 of the damned thing.

-Totally off the thread here, but just out of curiousity, does Master Chief have anything that would be able to take on a Berserker?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:09 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

No idea. Maybe the Spartan Laser, but that depends if the SL is as strong as the Hammer of Dawn.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:41 PM
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

a little off but does any1 hav an extra gold gun code 4 gow2 i can hav 4 free?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:45 PM
braveheart is currently offline Click here to Send braveheart a Private Message Find more posts by braveheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

braveheart, quit asking about the golden rifle. If you didn't preorder Gears 2 then tough luck for you bub.

RAAM loses big. If he doesn't have the hammer of dawn then he's screwed.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote