KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sol Badguy vs. Sephiroth

Sol Badguy vs. Sephiroth
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Sol Badguy vs. Sephiroth

The leading protagonist and namesake of the Guilty Gear franchise vs. Sephiroth, antagonist of FFVII.

There will be two different fights, cause I say so.

1. FFVII: Crisis Core Sephiroth vs. Sol Badguy

2. AC Sephiroth vs. Sol Badguy

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 08:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. sephiroth unless i see some fanstatic video so turn my vote
2. sephiroth no matter how much video i see

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:46 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:47 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
1. sephiroth unless i see some fanstatic video so turn my vote
2. sephiroth no matter how much video i see
1. Too lazy to search for a vid my man. But Sol is a lightning-timer and is stronger than Bridget, who can throw niggas to the moon.

2. Read above.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Sol-Badguy is terribly featless, I think the guy can beat Ryu but there isn't even a way to prove it. That's how lackin' this guy is.

Until the makers flesh out the story we may never know how powerful Sol is, so I wont say who I think wins cuz I don't know.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 04:29 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

..Birdget can toss people to the moon? O:

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 04:24 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

His shoot the moon instant kill. And Sol also defeat Justice which is a big threat to the entire world and much stronger than any lower gear who caused destruction everywhere.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 04:40 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I don't think that move is meant to be taken seriously. There is a guy called Cracker Jack in SFEX who can smack cats to the moon wit wooden baseball bats and he's a minion to someone who can not.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 06:07 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Overdose
I don't think that move is meant to be taken seriously. There is a guy called Cracker Jack in SFEX who can smack cats to the moon wit wooden baseball bats and he's a minion to someone who can not.
EX is noncanon and garbage.

Sol reacts to Ky's lightning attacks, and characters like Eddie, who are citybusters, are nothing to him.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 12:18 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

Bridget doesn't hit anyone to the moon, he hits them with the magical yo-yo, which then takes the person to the moon

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 04:56 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Throws them there actually.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 09:32 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by NemeBro
EX is noncanon and garbage.

Sol reacts to Ky's lightning attacks, and characters like Eddie, who are citybusters, are nothing to him.
The EX series is canon to it's self and is the epitome of FG trash. It has it's own story in which Bison cannot knock cats to the moon but he has a henchmen who can in a special move.

Ky has attacks that have names wit Lightnin' in'em but it's not real Lightnin', it's electricity from his sword. Shermie in KOF is an example of a character that can REALLY use lightning attacks. And I don't remember any city busting in GG and most of the GG characters are around the same level. I don't know of any evidence that shows Sol bein' able to beat Eddie. Eddie is no chump and is pretty important.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:16 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Re: Sol Badguy vs. Sephiroth

The leading protagonist and namesake of the Guilty Gear franchise vs. Sephiroth, antagonist of FFVII.

There will be two different fights, cause I say so.

1. FFVII: Crisis Core Sephiroth vs. Sol Badguy

2. AC Sephiroth vs. Sol Badguy

Nothing i can find on youtube after 20 seconds of searching shown me anything other than a mediocre beat'em'up character. Little help?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:25 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Cracker Jack's moon move. This guy can't even beat EX Bison. I don't think these silly moves are actually supposed to be taken as actual canon attacks.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:29 PM
No End N Site

Re: Re: Sol Badguy vs. Sephiroth

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Nothing i can find on youtube after 20 seconds of searching shown me anything other than a mediocre beat'em'up character. Little help?

Here is the intro to the second game. Sol is the guy in red wit the brown hair.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:39 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

does Sol have some strength feats or durability?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 09:56 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Overdose
The EX series is canon to it's self and is the epitome of FG trash. It has it's own story in which Bison cannot knock cats to the moon but he has a henchmen who can in a special move.

Ky has attacks that have names wit Lightnin' in'em but it's not real Lightnin', it's electricity from his sword. Shermie in KOF is an example of a character that can REALLY use lightning attacks. And I don't remember any city busting in GG and most of the GG characters are around the same level. I don't know of any evidence that shows Sol bein' able to beat Eddie. Eddie is no chump and is pretty important.
Don't care, it's not canon.

He is able to fire blasts of lightning, it is called lightning, sorry, I am gonna take the game's word over your's. Most GG characters are the same level? Funny, Sol is top-tier in the game...Holding back. The only character who is definately stronger is Slayer. To emphasize on GG's power, Potemkin, a mid-tier, applies 40 tons of pressure to a pencil while lightly sketching...With power limiters to restrict his physical strength. I cannot remember when a city was destroyed, will be back with this, although Potemkin at the very least has survived large underground bases exploding on him in Accent Core +.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 11:11 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote:

You blame me after I said KOF zillion is canon because SNK and Andy Seto works together while you said SF EX is canon. Why? Since it was made by capcom and Arika? SF EX is a different world with different storyline without any connection with original SF.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:54 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Don't care, it's not canon.
You miss the point entirely but I see how badly you want this so I wont waste the time to further explain.

He is able to fire blasts of lightning, it is called lightning, sorry, I am gonna take the game's word over your's.
It's not Lightning. I can name you 10 characters wit Lightening in the name, that doesn't make it real or as fast. I don't think even you believe yourself right now. From now on I'm gonna start takin' the names of specials literally as well. Seph can us Supernova and kill Sol and erbody else in GG, now. And I geuss Ryu and Benimaru really get thunder from the God, Raijin, when they do a Denjin Hadouken or a Raijinken? Or that Ryu's Shinku Tatsumaki is a real hurricane. It does produce lots of wind.

Most GG characters are the same level? Funny, Sol is top-tier in the game...Holding back.
Prove this. Who has Sol stomped in GG? He edged out Justice AND Testament and LOST to Slayer, Ino AND "That Man". AND he has yet to beat Ky. There isn't even enough evidence to make tiers for this game. Your tryin' to make alot outta very little. I also said "Around the same level", did not say they were all equal just that there is no proof that anyone is vastly stronger then some one else. We lack evidence to make such a claim.

only character who is definately stronger is Slayer. To emphasize on GG's power, Potemkin, a mid-tier, applies 40 tons of pressure to a pencil while lightly sketching...With power limiters to restrict his physical strength. I cannot remember when a city was destroyed, will be back with this, although Potemkin at the very least has survived large underground bases exploding on him in Accent Core +.
Potemkin IS NOT MID TIER, there aint any tiers as of yet. GG has only had about 3 canon games for God sakes. Who has beaten Potemkin in canon from the GG cast? For all we know, the guy could be as powerful or more powerful than Sol, he has feats that are much better than Sol's. I'm not sayin' GG is weak, I think they're right under DS as far as FG tiers go, but we can't just go spewin' bullsh1t wit out facts.

Your arguin' for Sol in a bout against Seph based on the things other GG characters have done and labelin'em as weak compared to Sol for some reason I really don't know.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 04:30 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
You blame me after I said KOF zillion is canon because SNK and Andy Seto works together while you said SF EX is canon. Why? Since it was made by capcom and Arika? SF EX is a different world with different storyline without any connection with original SF.
Your missin' the point and goin' on some wierd anti Cap and Pro SNK hike that's not even called for. This argumant as nothin' to do wit the regular SF at all. I'm not makin the argument for the regular Bison VS EX Bison and Cracker Jack, I'm makin' it for the EX Bison or any version of Bison that has C.Jack as a henchman who is still to weak to-

You know what, forget it. I said I wasn't gonna engage wit you anymore anyway. You never attempt to understand what I'm sayin so there is no point.

"I suggest you not taste the kool-aid while not knowin' the flavor."

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 6th, 2009 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 04:44 PM