KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Saïx vs Cloud

Saïx vs Cloud
Started by: EvilAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Saïx vs Cloud

Saïx, The Luner Diviner

VS

Cloud Strife. No Materia.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:03 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Saix, the lesser of two evils.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:15 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

agreed.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:16 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Saix reeks of awesomeness, he wins on that premise.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:36 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cross Slash then Omnislash version12

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 02:49 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Doesn't do anything because Saix knows how to dodge.

Doesn't he even have an invincibility ability too, guys?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 03:21 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dodge this

climhazzard

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 03:27 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Easily.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 04:51 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

As much as I want Saix to win, he's not on Cloud's level.

sig by ScreamPaste

Last edited by Sin_Volvagia on Sep 23rd, 2009 at 01:58 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 01:55 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Imo, i see Saix overpowering Cloud, then eventually killing him.

Please don't be mistaken, Saix is a fair bit stronger than Cloud. He is easily stronger than Sora. Who has better feats of strength than Cloud. Hate to use ABC, but it is relevent i feel.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 02:46 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Sora is easily stronger than and faster than Cloud strife and no I'm not refering to KH carnation. sora can move at warp speeds at times and can bat Large buildings with ease while Cloud only takes sections of them.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 03:04 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

How fast is Saix?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

click on the link at the top of the page and watch the fight would be the best way of answering that ;p

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:35 PM
NemeBro

Well I would personally say as fast as Sora, who is very fast himself in terms of attacks and reactions, able to block and deflect a bullet at an attacker after they fire it.

I will not watch the vid, I played the game lol, was just trying to get your opinion on how fast he is.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:39 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

You should have set this at night. Pretty sure Saix can absorb energy from the light reflected off the moon and generate an aura which grants him temporary invincibility. thumb up

Cloud gets stawmped.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:46 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Eh he's fast compared to humans, but he's hardly a blitz'er if you understand me.

But he's definately fast enough to keep cloud on the defensive when his strength is taken into consideration.

and yes this takes place at night since we've only seen him fight properly at night an in the moonlight.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:55 PM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL how come before some people were so ignorant that they thought that Sora would lose to X because "he uses a big key! that sucks!" which really annoyed me, and now people have gotten to rate Sora very highly. Before, they'd all say that Cloud >>>>>>>>> Sora.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:28 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Meh, I hate them both. I play KH for the Goofy and Donald.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:47 PM