KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » This team run the Firefight gauntlet

This team run the Firefight gauntlet
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This team run the Firefight gauntlet

Duke Nukem, Joanna Dark, Marine from Doom, Barret Wallace

i really dont know how long the firefight is or how tough it gets, only got to wave 5 in round 1. but this is the legendary one that goes until no one is left. the goal is to last 5 days. they have unlimited food but limited ammo. their base cant be breached unless they camp w/o fighting for an hour then suicide grunts rush in.

they all use the same bullets, no plasma weapons. the rocket laucher and turret are in place. no materia.

100000 total ammo
10 medikits
1 phoenix down

if they make it to the 5th day
they get Wesker plus replenished ammo and supplies

after the 5th day it continues.

10th day replenished supplies and ammo

15th Master Chief

20th replenished supplies and ammo

25th Vincent (no transformations)

30th replenished supplies and ammo

35th. weapons drop: shotgun, sniper rifle, grenades

41st. Barret gets Satellite Beam and the enemy is vanquished

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:29 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I really don't understand this versus. Is the 'Firefight gauntlet' something in a game i haven't played or what?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:55 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

firefight is a game mode in halo odst. its like hoard mode in gears of war and nazi zombies in call of duty 5.

- - - -

as for the fight itself the chiefs armor canonically cant be breached by any unsc weapons except for the rocket launcher the turret and the spartan laser. all other rounds will just bounce off.

hes definitely fast enough to dodge the turret user as well as the rocket launcher user. so i say he kills the people with hose weapons first while ignoring the others then finishes off the rest.

actually i think they might be able to win against chief with wesker. john can kill wesker in a one on one fight but i dont think he can fight wesker and dodge the turret and rocket launcher.

i dont know what happens after that fight.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 07:38 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the characters added are reinforcements for the original team. they are joining the fight against the covenant

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:26 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

... oh.

they win then.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:47 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

40 days with limited rest, relentless enemies and no bathroom?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:54 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

soldiers in real life have been through worse. see WW1 for details.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:55 PM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

against other humans. this is a whole other hell. pitch black nights against suicidal enemies

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 09:00 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

If they survive to the 15th day and get Master Chief, they will make it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 10:28 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
against other humans. this is a whole other hell. pitch black nights against suicidal enemies
not that big of a deal. i beat the game on heroic today which according to bungie is the canon difficulty of how strong the covenant actually are. considering i got 2 round 12 of firefight on heroic by myself it stands to reason that this would be a cake walk. one odst > an army of covenant now canonically thanks to odst.

i really really hate that game. =\

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 02:42 AM