KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake vs Ryo Hazuki

Solid Snake vs Ryo Hazuki
Started by: First_Tsurugi06

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Solid Snake vs Ryo Hazuki

Strictly hand-to-hand, both at their primes.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 08:14 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

I didnt get very far in shenmue, and i played it when i was young so i dont remember very much, but from my experience i would say Snake wins

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 10:58 PM
117 is currently offline Click here to Send 117 a Private Message Find more posts by 117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Well for an idea on Ryo's skills, he was taught mainly in a form of Jiujitsu IIRC, and learns a fair bit of Chinese martial arts techniques in the second game. A better idea of his capabilities can be seen in the QTE scenes rather than the free battles. I'd say the toughest single opponent Ryo had fought in the first game was some Gollum ripoff that had pretty impressive agility (I won't go so far as to say anyone in Shenmue is superehuman though). I'm kinda rusty on the second game's details myself. I can't name all the techniques, but it's around a couple dozen. In one instance, he also managed to battle about five or six dozen thugs with the help of that guy in the suit near the first game's climax.

Just a run-down. Snake is pretty self-explanatory.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 11:38 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

I don't know who Ryo is, but Snake probably beats him.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:49 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

The Shenmue guy. Never played the game?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 09:21 AM

i dont think many people have =/ now i wish i had my dreamcast sad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 10:54 AM
117 is currently offline Click here to Send 117 a Private Message Find more posts by 117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I played it. A huge fan.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 11:52 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

cqc is superior to asian martial arts. if shenmue isn't like the comic martial artists, he's going down

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 11:43 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote