KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Liberty Prime vs Halo Scarab

Liberty Prime vs Halo Scarab
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberty Prime vs Halo Scarab

Battle of two heavy weights. Just for fun the scarab is communist red

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:31 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I got my money on Prime. Unless someone calls down an orbital nuclear strike, the Scarab loses.

DEMOCRACY IS TRUTH. COMMUNISM IS DEATH.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:35 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It took an orbital nuke strike to kill Prime.

Prime wins.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
It took an orbital nuke strike to kill Prime.

Prime wins.

I know. The Enclave are such cheating bastards. But I got a nice measure of revenge by destroying their crawler platform base with the remaining missiles.

My friend, who took the evil path, destroyed the Citadel instead.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:24 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

There's no way the Scarab can bring Liberty Prime down stick out tongue Let's remember that a Scarab is brought down with ballistic weapons.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:41 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Ok this is the first time i've seen everyone agreeing on the same thing... yeah i'd have to go with liberty prime. Maybe instead of the rapid fire ultra laser, he could use the nukes on his back and play "catch" with the scarab.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 09:48 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Scarab has better technology but worse feats, so i guess ill go with prime

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 02:13 AM
117 is currently offline Click here to Send 117 a Private Message Find more posts by 117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Prime rapes

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 02:40 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote