KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Bidoof versus mewtwo

Bidoof versus mewtwo
Started by: Bidoof Luvr399

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bidoof Luvr399
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love Bidoof versus mewtwo

Now, I know this match may seem biased, but you need not underestimate the bidoofs. As us true bidoof lovers know, the bidoofs come from an anciet race of old age pokemon, the biroofs. The biroofs were known for their telepathic abilities. Also there power was matched to that of arceus. This allowed them to learn Any abilitys. For example, watergun, which could rip through time and space, destroying All in it's path. This explains bidoofs massive range of attacks. Scans are avalible upon request. Mewtwo is nothing special compared to this, in my own opinion. Good luck to our competitors smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 01:02 PM
Bidoof Luvr399 is currently offline Click here to Send Bidoof Luvr399 a Private Message Find more posts by Bidoof Luvr399 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hierarch
Take my hand

how would Mewtwo compare to an equivalent to Arceus in power?

Thank you Scythe!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 01:17 PM
Hierarch is currently offline Click here to Send Hierarch a Private Message Find more posts by Hierarch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

bidoof wins
in a suicide competition

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 02:50 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:14 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hierarch
how would Mewtwo compare to an equivalent to Arceus in power?
Really powerful psychic vs. God.

Gee I wonder?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:17 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Re: Bidoof versus mewtwo

Originally posted by Bidoof Luvr399
Now, I know this match may seem biased, but you need not underestimate the bidoofs. As us true bidoof lovers know, the bidoofs come from an anciet race of old age pokemon, the biroofs. The biroofs were known for their telepathic abilities. Also there power was matched to that of arceus. This allowed them to learn Any abilitys. For example, watergun, which could rip through time and space, destroying All in it's path. This explains bidoofs massive range of attacks. Scans are avalible upon request. Mewtwo is nothing special compared to this, in my own opinion. Good luck to our competitors smile

This whole statement is wrong, replace bidoof with Cherubi and biroofs with cherries.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:20 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

well, 'god' is merely a title. Arceus can be defeated, And looking at it, i would actually say M2. He's not a really powerful psychic. He's the most powerful psychic.

And his stats are haxxed.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:21 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by EvilAngel
well, 'god' is merely a title. Arceus can be defeated, And looking at it, i would actually say M2. He's not a really powerful psychic. He's the most powerful psychic.

No.

Mewtwo is not even in the top four most powerful Pokemon anymore.

Arceus has the best stats in the Pokemon games, and he created Dialgia and Palkia, who in turn created the universe for him. Arceus is more powerful than both of them, both of them are powerful reality warping Pokemon, Mewtwo is a mere psychic.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:24 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
No.

Arceus has the best stats in the Pokemon games, and he created Dialgia and Palkia, who in turn created the universe for him. Arceus is more powerful than both of them, both of them are powerful reality warping Pokemon, Mewtwo is a mere psychic.

you are so ****ing wrong. arceus is the only pokemon that stat wise is more powerful. he is tied with dialga palkia rayquaza giratina lugia ho-oh for second.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:02 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hierarch
Take my hand

how does that make him wrong?

Thank you Scythe!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:04 AM
Hierarch is currently offline Click here to Send Hierarch a Private Message Find more posts by Hierarch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
you are so ****ing wrong. arceus is the only pokemon that stat wise is more powerful. he is tied with dialga palkia rayquaza giratina lugia ho-oh for second.
No. Palkia, Dialgia, Giratina, and maybe Rayquaza are more powerful.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:05 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

No.

The whole universe creation doesn't help him in a battle within the game though. Also he hasn't to my knowledge displayed the ability to erase or in otherway use this godly power for offense.

Mewtwo is the most powerful psychic pokemon of all time, or so i last heard. If Alakazam is as fast as it is, Mewtwo would be far faster. Feat wise that puts it well ahead of Arceus.

No?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:09 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The whole universe creation doesn't help him in a battle within the game though. Also he hasn't to my knowledge displayed the ability to erase or in otherway use this godly power for offense.

Mewtwo is the most powerful psychic pokemon of all time, or so i last heard. If Alakazam is as fast as it is, Mewtwo would be far faster. Feat wise that puts it well ahead of Arceus.

No?
Palkia and Dialga's fighting was threatening the fabric of the universe itself and Arceus defeated both.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:13 AM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hierarch
how does that make him wrong?

they dont surpass him. that is why.

No. Palkia, Dialgia, Giratina, and maybe Rayquaza are more powerful.

if they are statistically equal and giratina beat the hell out of dialga and palkia, then giratina after arceus. rayquaza got handled by a weaker psychic than mewtwo, deoxys. Mewtwo is 3rd at the worst. with me first, mewtwo could beat giratina with its own shadow force.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:19 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
if they are statistically equal and giratina beat the hell out of dialga and palkia, then giratina after arceus. rayquaza got handled by a weaker psychic than mewtwo, deoxys. Mewtwo is 3rd at the worst. with me first, mewtwo could beat giratina with its own shadow force.
Lol.

A mere psychic defeat two reality warpers, and one being (Giratina) composed of Anti-Matter who uses it as his weapon? Rayquaza maybe, though Deoxys did not beat it with his psychic abilities.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:27 AM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they are only reality warpers when they fight each other. hell darkrai blocked their attacks

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 07:04 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

HM Slave

I agree with NemeBro.

Mewtwo is not even considered a legendary Pokemon, since he is only a man-made clone of Mew.
He did defeat Deoxys in the manga though, so he's pretty strong..
but still not as strong as Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, and especially Arceus.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 07:29 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Rayquaza? Mewtwo Ice Beams him back to the ozone layer.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 03:43 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reshbj

No. Mewtwo WAS the most powerful psychic. Then they genetically augmented him.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 09:25 AM
Reshbj is currently offline Click here to Send Reshbj a Private Message Find more posts by Reshbj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mewtwo more than rapes Bidoof?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 02:17 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote