KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mercer vs Sasquatch (DarkStalkers)

Mercer vs Sasquatch (DarkStalkers)
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mercer vs Sasquatch (DarkStalkers)

can he put mercer down?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 12:17 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Allowing some hype? Maybe.

But he has not a feat to his name. no expression

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 12:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Allowing some hype? Maybe.

But he has not a feat to his name. no expression

but his name sounds like a feat in itself...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 12:26 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Sasquatch is so funny laughing I don't know much 'bout this Alex dude so I can't say who wins but I know Sasquatch can survive in temperatures resembling the Artic depths and liquid nitrogen.

He is powerful enough to kill hordes of bears and DS alone. He is the defender of his village and bears are their main nuisance.

He can shoot beams from his mouth at will that turn you into a block of ice and then breaks you into shards as special moves and supers.

He can create blizzards.

He can take Jedah in a fist fight, Jedah also finds Sasquatch's people to be very powerful which is why, insted of trying to kill them, Jedah befriends them and pays them bananas to do his dirty
work (as crazy as that sounds).

Sasquatch is probably in the top 5 in DS for the most outrageous sh1t done in that game. There's a whole lot more on this guy but I haven't played DS in a while nor do I have my book wit me.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:18 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Can you define creating blizzards?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 04:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Overdose
Sasquatch is so funny laughing I don't know much 'bout this Alex dude so I can't say who wins but I know Sasquatch can survive in temperatures resembling the Artic depths and liquid nitrogen.

He is powerful enough to kill hordes of bears and DS alone. He is the defender of his village and bears are their main nuisance.

He can shoot beams from his mouth at will that turn you into a block of ice and then breaks you into shards as special moves and supers.

He can create blizzards.

He can take Jedah in a fist fight, Jedah also finds Sasquatch's people to be very powerful which is why, insted of trying to kill them, Jedah befriends them and pays them bananas to do his dirty
work (as crazy as that sounds).

Sasquatch is probably in the top 5 in DS for the most outrageous sh1t done in that game. There's a whole lot more on this guy but I haven't played DS in a while nor do I have my book wit me.

Well Mercer kills the U.S. Military alone no expression

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 09:31 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The weakest Darkstalkers can defeat armies single-handedly.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 09:42 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Nothing can hurt a Darkstalker but another Darkstalker(In their own universe anyway). I would give Mercer decent odds against Sasquatch though, he can fight pretty crazy, plus his tendril attacks are nothing to laugh at.

Now if he fought Dracula, or Pyron, or the werewolf, then he's sh*t out of luck.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 02:55 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

The weakest Darkstalkers can defeat armies single-handedly.

well that description sounded just a little slightly misleading

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 01:42 PM
No End N Site

Can you define creating blizzards?
Snow and wind cover a decent portion of the screen and then the opponent is frozen in a block of ice.

More facts 'bout Sasquatch...

He can summon Makai beasts like Soul Wolves (wolf ghosts), Makai Baby Whales (baby whales the size of regular whales, I guess) and M.A.P.S (Magical Avalanche Penguin Super-Unit. Highly intelligent penguins that preform Kamikaze missions, they explode on contact wit his foes.)

He can also freeze his foes into a block of ice wit his breath, like Superman.

He can also punch down steel-like doors in the Majigen, powerful enough to keep many other Sasquatch locked in.

It is stated that Jedah created a black hole in the middle of Sasquatch's village and he managed to jump through it unharmed.

He can also kick trees in half pretty easily.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 22nd, 2009 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 04:28 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If Sasquatch survived a black hole he takes this thread easily, assuming it was a real black hole.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 10:50 PM
No End N Site

All the GF says is a black hole in the middle of Sasquatch's now empty village.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 03:58 PM