KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Lictor Alpha v.s. Cloud

Lictor Alpha v.s. Cloud
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Lictor Alpha v.s. Cloud

So, Dawn of War II's been out for awhile, and just like I'd hoped, it introduced new Tyranid 'characters' which originated in a videogame..

I've wanted to use the Tyranids in a vs thread forever. They are by far the most badass fictional alien race ever. They inspired the zerg, and are the greatest known threat to the universe in Warhammer 40K lore. They attack in endless swarms of vicious creatures which can tear through even the sturdiest imperial armour. They devour entire planets, sucking up the oceans, atmosphere, and all biomass, nutrients and useful elements on the planet, leavign behind a naked, life-stripped rock. They assimilate all useful DNA on every planet that they do this one. A Tyranid army that takes a planet loses nothing. Nothing is wasted, the dead are consumed and new Tyranids are grown.

This thread pits a single Tyranid against Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy.

For those not familiar with Lictors, they're some of the first Tyranids to land on a planet. They're incredibly stealthy and can ambush enemies from seemingly nowhere. Their claws can tear apart the armour of Space Marine tanks. [Incredibly durable, man-made weapons which can breach these are powerful enough to vaporise rock.] They have flesh hooks which can pull enemies directly into the grasp of said claws and talons. They stand about 15 feet high, have chitinous armour which protects them from damage, and are quite fast, able to get the drop on squads in lore and tear them apart before they know what's going on.

Lictor Alpha is an enhanced, independant character, introduced in DoW II, and as such, is usable in this thread. It's more powerful than regular lictors, able to leap incredible distances. It's claws secrete toxins, and it's chameleon skin makes it totally invisible.

This thread takes place essentially after the end of AC. The Lictor is stalking Cloud through the city, and Cloud's already healed, through the powerz of majikz. He has no idea the Lictor's there. It intends to absorb his DNA for the Tyranid hive.

If the Lictor kills him, all future generations of Tyranids will be able to win through pure PIS.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 05:12 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

*sniff* Kharn

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 05:27 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Indeed. /Hats off.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 05:29 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Lictor is more likely to win with his unexpected tendrill.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 05:34 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Agreed, I think the Lictor surprise buttseckses Cloud, but I'm looking for debate.

(please log in to view the image)
Here's a visual aid for what Cloud's fighting. Just because, it looks badass.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 11:59 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i dont know anything about cloud at all.

but the lictor wins because the tyranid are awesome. yes

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 12:48 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

..How could I ever doubt you? no expression If I wasn't taken I'd propose.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 12:59 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spite, Lictors rip apart space marines, one of which could break Clouds neck with a slap, having read Ultramarines Omnibus and Eisenhorn I have come across both creatures and needless to say, Clouds pathetic skills and weapons are no match for this creature.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 08:37 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

burning thought when i read your posts i imagine you speaking them in ian mckellens voice in my mind. no expression

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:17 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Cloud wins because I want to spite ScreamPaste.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
burning thought when i read your posts i imagine you speaking them in ian mckellens voice in my mind. no expression

Probably because I type while wearing an Ian Mckellen voice changer hmm? wink

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 10:04 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

Does this mean you imagine me saying "eh", and "aboot" instead of about? D:

quote:
Cloud wins because I want to spite ScreamPaste.
Lictor buttseckses Cloud, all future Tyranids win through pure PIS. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 04:07 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Does this mean you imagine me saying "eh", and "aboot" instead of about? D:

quote:
Probably because I type while wearing an Ian Mckellen voice changer hmm? wink

possibly... stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 05:33 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Ya'lll smell that?
Its roasted cloud strife.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 10:15 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Cloud wins.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 10:40 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Agreed, I think the Lictor surprise buttseckses Cloud, but I'm looking for debate.

(please log in to view the image)
Here's a visual aid for what Cloud's fighting. Just because, it looks badass.

OMFG IT'S CTHULHU

Curoudo gets tentacoo waped. :3

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 10:42 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

So, no opposition? XD

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:39 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Cloud wins.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:50 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

O, right.

Based on what, sir!?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:52 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Teh Omnislash.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:57 AM