KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mass Effect Universe vs All Final Fantasy universes except for 13 (explained)

Mass Effect Universe vs All Final Fantasy universes except for 13 (explained)
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Mass Effect Universe vs All Final Fantasy universes except for 13 (explained)

In Mass Effect time, scientists are experimenting with wormholes when they accidentally make one to the FF universes minus 13 since it isn't out yet and is an unknown. Then for some reason they decide to fight because the FF universes want to destroy the Mass Effect universe...sorry, don't have time to make a better story...

This is an ARMY vs ARMY battle, characters are allowed too except for omnipotents/near omnipotents (if there are any...)

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 12:20 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Does any of the FF games have spaceships of any kind?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 12:31 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

They have airships, but nothing man made so far has broken the atmosphere as far as I know.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 12:48 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
They have airships, but nothing man made so far has broken the atmosphere as far as I know.

Parts of FFIV take place on the moon.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peach
Parts of FFIV take place on the moon.

???

Really?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:17 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

With the reapers in the ME universe i don't think the FFIV world would be able to beat ME.

I mean come on a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: single reaper could with stand the might of an entire fleet and we have thousands of them.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:23 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
???

Really?

Um, yeah. You didn't know that?

Also, there really is no 'Final Fantasy' universe, as the majority of games are completely disconnected from each other and take place on different worlds.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peach
Um, yeah. You didn't know that?

Also, there really is no 'Final Fantasy' universe, as the majority of games are completely disconnected from each other and take place on different worlds.

Right, so which is why I used plural.

But really, them being able to land on the moon doesn't compare with the ME universe being able to go at faster than light travel.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:25 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

Each FF team summons their version of Bahamut Zero and then they shoots space lasers and it kills all the Mass Effect people. The end.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:32 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cyner
Each FF team summons their version of Bahamut Zero and then they shoots space lasers and it kills all the Mass Effect people. The end.

Huh?

I'll assume that you are joking.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:34 AM
NemeBro

In FFVIII they have gone to space, and in the FFverse there are universal-multiversal characters, but I assume they are out.

Seriously though, the legions of Reapers make this fight completely unwinnable by every definition of the word.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay then...what if, just to be fair, we only allow in the Humans Systems Alliance?

LOL still one-sided, but less so than before.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:35 PM
NemeBro

Barely.

They have no way to combat an assault from its ships.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Sephiroth can solo the Mass Effect Universe no expression

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:45 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Sephiroth can solo the Mass Effect Universe no expression
Thats a good joke man, a good joke.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:49 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Define "near omnipotent." I'm going to assume this means no TC Ultimecia and Exdeath with the Void, but are you allowing characters like God Kefka, Trance Kuja and AC Sephiroth?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:51 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Phanteros
Thats a good joke man, a good joke.

Oh really? I didn't know everyone is Mass Effect is a demi-God.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:01 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Oh really? I didn't know everyone is Mass Effect is a demi-God.
You can say the same about the Soveireign and no Sephiroth is just a mutated alien parasite. Being a Demi god nothing but a mere title unless you have something to back it up.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 10:00 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Phanteros
You can say the same about the Soveireign and no Sephiroth is just a mutated alien parasite. Being a Demi god nothing but a mere title unless you have something to back it up.

Sephiroth can slice a building into little pieces in seconds, he can drive planets, his will is powerful enough to ressurect him whenever.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 10:21 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Sephiroth can slice a building into little pieces in seconds, he can drive planets, his will is powerful enough to ressurect him whenever.

I wonder how that would work against a Reaper ship. If Sovereign is anything to go by, they are very tough nuggets.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 10:24 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote