KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Victor Delacroix (Chaos Legion) vs. Sephiroth (FF7)

Victor Delacroix (Chaos Legion) vs. Sephiroth (FF7)
Started by: LLLLLink

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Victor Delacroix (Chaos Legion) vs. Sephiroth (FF7)

Two silver haired swordsman (cliche) at full power.
Make with the nerdgasm.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 03:50 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

the lesser of two evils I shall choose.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 03:56 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Heh, so, is it the silver haired emo for his mother or the silver haired emo for his girlfriend?
I'm no expert on either character so someone else will have to make a judgement call.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 04:06 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Having completed Chaos legion I dont remember Victor being incredibly powerful. Then agian it was a long time ago. But the guy used several blade attacks although the biggest annoyence was that you had to fight several other bosses after him without respite.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 10:15 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Yeah, some of his feats are mind control (he made the heroine shoot herself in the face), summons, levitation, and teleportation among others that I cant remember.

I KNOW you all know Sephiroth's feats by now...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 04:44 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

The best of which usually being one-timers, to be fair.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 06:47 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

I talked to my bro since he beat the game.
He says that Delacroix gets his vote because he seems to have the edge over Seph:
he can summon minions, has the Apocrypha of Yzarc, shoots beams (omgzorz!), and his whole plan is more destructive than Sephiroth's Meteor idea.

From Wikipedia:
The protagonist, Sieg Wahrheit, is a Knight of the Dark Glyphs who is on a quest to find his former friend Victor Delacroix, who has stolen the forbidden book Apocrypha Of Yzarc, and to stop him from releasing the spirit Azrail who will destroy the three planes of existence (the Nether World, the Middle World, and the Celestial World).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 02:31 PM