KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Blanka vs Ayane

Blanka vs Ayane
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Blanka vs Ayane

Can't say that this is an interesting matchup. The wild man of Street Fighter takes on the Hajinmon kunoichi.

Ayane is tasked with eliminating any and all remnants of DOATEC's Kasumi clones and Alpha 151. She has heard that some of them have been spotted in the Amazon Rainforest near the Demon's Temple (throwback to the original Ninja Gaiden for NES).

So she's on her way to South America.

sure enough, the reports are true, and Ayane dispatches the clones with little effort. On her way back, she sees what she thinks is another DOATEC creation.

Instead, she finds Jimmy Blanka.

Ayane immediately attacks...only to be sent flying back from Blanka's Vertical Cannonball.

"What the hell are you?!" Ayane ponders as she goes into her stance.

"Why are you attacking me?!" Blanka snarls.

Ayane doesn't respond to Blanka's question. She attacks.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 05:18 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the eff? How random...and spiteful. Ayane makes him tire and blows him to his mama.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 05:13 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Now I wish I was blanka

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:13 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Now I wish I was blanka

laughing out loud

As for the fight, Ayane wrecks him. She can totally keep the fight at range if she wishes.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:41 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

She distracts Blanka with her sixaxis boobs and finishes him off with an explosive dart.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 01:48 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote