KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Algol and Akuma Vs. Algalon and Akama

Algol and Akuma Vs. Algalon and Akama
Started by: Phantom Miria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Algol and Akuma Vs. Algalon and Akama

I had to make this thread no expression It was as if an invisible hand forced me to do it.

The setting starts at Algol's tower but the entire region is allowed. No restrictions on the character. A simple kill to win fight.

Akama
(please log in to view the image)

Akuma

Algol

Algalon

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 09:35 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Algalon yes

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 12:20 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Algalon can be beaten by ten mere WoW characters.

Clearly, Gouki will solo this fight. smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 07:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Algalon can be beaten by ten mere WoW characters

So can Malygos no expression

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 08:25 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Phantom Miria
So can Malygos no expression
Who would also lose to Gouki. smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 08:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Archimonde can be killed by 5 people; probably less.

And there are at least 2 versions of Algalon, I believe.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 09:15 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Who would also lose to Gouki. smile

While I disagree there, it is not the thread smile Algalon is not physical for starter. He is composed of energy and is nothing more than space given form, like the Ethereal race. What make me say he win this is not that however, but rather the fact that he can BFR his enemies or simply open a black hole.

Algalon can casually collapse stars, that along with summoning black holes is the extent of his power.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 02:38 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No, Gouki wins. smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 03:24 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

no expression

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 03:37 PM
NemeBro

On a more serious note.

Why would you set to earth-based characters confined to a planet against one who can create black holes and collapse stars?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 03:39 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

My guess is that she is just proud of the thread title big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 03:51 PM
NemeBro

Algalon and Algol barely sound anything alike.

Akuma and Akama do, but Akuma would beat Akama's ass.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 03:52 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Akama is not all that good. His only real benefit in any battle is his superhuman strength and his invisibility, but neither will help him against the superior Akama stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 04:09 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

On a more serious note.

Why would you set to earth-based characters confined to a planet against one who can create black holes and collapse stars?

Algalon opens up relatively small black holes and I seriously doubt if he could collapse an actual star with the size of our Sun, for example.

He was created by the Titans so anything's possible, but I don't think so.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:27 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So it was all gameplay stuff then?

Fawk it, Akuma still solos then.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:28 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

So it was all gameplay stuff then?

Fawk it, Akuma still solos then.

Pretty much. Algalon, like many raid bosses in WoW, has very little actual lore behind him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:30 PM
NemeBro

The Gelgamek vagina is three feet wide and filled with razor-sharp teeth! Do you really expect us to have sex with them!?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:37 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Algalon opens up relatively small black holes and I seriously doubt if he could collapse an actual star with the size of our Sun, for example.

He was created by the Titans so anything's possible, but I don't think so.

So a small Black Hole is less dangerous than a big one? I am in shock. It means I've been eluded during my astrology classes all this time? That a Black Hole is not dangerous regardless of its size due to its properties, but rather just because it's big?

And yes, Algalon was created by the Titans. What reason do you have to "not think so"?

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Pretty much. Algalon, like many raid bosses in WoW, has very little actual lore behind him.

Algalon like all raid bosses in WoW is weakened for the purpose of the game. He also has adequate lore behind him. But for the sake of toying with ignorance, let's say Algalon can not make Black Holes, or collapse stars, he is still very much able to BFR Akuma. When Akuma is sent across space, what hope does he have to defeat Algalon? More importantly, what hope does he have of surviving? How long would he last in space before he dies? Algalon travel from the depths of Azeroth to space in less time than you can say "Hello"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:45 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Silly Goose
So a small Black Hole is less dangerous than a big one? I am in shock. It means I've been eluded during my astrology classes all this time? That a Black Hole is not dangerous regardless of its size due to its properties, but rather just because it's big?
Yes, it is less dangerous.

A small black hole would not be able to sustain itself and would evaporate nigh-instantaneously, before it can cause any real damage.

And if WoW characters can survive it, Gouki will be just fine.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:48 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Silly Goose

And yes, Algalon was created by the Titans. What reason do you have to "not think so"?

Algalon like all raid bosses in WoW is weakened for the purpose of the game. He also has adequate lore behind him. But for the sake of toying with ignorance, let's say Algalon can not make Black Holes, or collapse stars, he is still very much able to BFR Akuma. When Akuma is sent across space, what hope does he have to defeat Algalon? More importantly, what hope does he have of surviving? How long would he last in space before he dies? Algalon travel from the depths of Azeroth to space in less time than you can say "Hello"

I suppose it's the same to a mortal whether to be sucked in by a small or a big black hole, but I don't think it's necessary to confuse people by making them think that Algalon can create full-blown black holes.

Well, not everyone who was created by the Titans has crazy powers.

Well, I'm not arguing that he can send Akuma to space or otherwise kill him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:53 PM