KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » William vs. Alexia

William vs. Alexia
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

William vs. Alexia

Okay so I admit that the last Birkin vs. Ashford fight is terrible which is why I made up a new one. Hopefully this one does better.

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Birkin in his third G form and Alexia in her first form.

Which RE mutant will win this fight?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 04:29 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Birkin wins.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 03:06 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I changed my mind. Alexia wins since she's just as agile (or even greater) than Birkin plus keeps her human intellect. Birkin is just a murderous animal and without projectiles.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 07:39 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

When was Alexia agile?

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 07:55 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
When was Alexia agile?

Darkside Chronicles. She doesn't exactly go around dodging bullets but based on what she has shown, she has the potential to do so. But whether that's canon or not I don't know.

In the same game,William Birkin in his 3rd form can do roundhouse kicks and the Code Veronica Tyrant can prevent a sidewinder from exploding in its face.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 10:44 PM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sucks 2 Be U

Overall, I am going to go with William because he has more potential; he has better transformations and mutations when he is killed.

Although Alexia has a few forms herself, her 2nd and third form aren't much of a threat to William once he mutates into his later forms. Alexia in her first form can manipulate fire to a certain extent however, against another BOW like William its not as deadly since becoming a BOW gives the ability to resist pain.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 07:11 AM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE is currently offline Find more posts by I_Cheat_U_LOSE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Birkin could probably win this as his later forms are much tougher and stronger. Alexia is pretty good with her flame attacks, but it would take a lot more than that to bring Birkin down, given the amount of damage he's taken throughout all of his encounters with Leon or Claire in RE2.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 03:05 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

If William mutates into his final form, he stomps Alexia.

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 07:06 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote