KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Altair vs. Ezio: The Drunken Slaughter Game

Altair vs. Ezio: The Drunken Slaughter Game
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Altair vs. Ezio: The Drunken Slaughter Game

Altair and Ezio have had it with all the annoying drunks pushing them around and now, the assassins will fight back. I know there aren't any drunks in AC2 but lets just pretend that there are. Both of the assassins agree to make it a contest to see who can kill the most drunks. Best part of this is that they're both drunk as well. While drunk, it'll be tough for the assassins to do concentrated kills.

The slaughter is all over Acre and the guards are on break so they don't interfere while the assassins do this.

Who will slay the most drunks and will they be able to hold down their liquor?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:43 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I don't think there were any drunks in AC2 though...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:57 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

WUT? What are these 'drunks' even capable of?

~ Drunken Lee (anime) pwns

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 01:54 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I don't think there were any drunks in AC2 though...

Don't you read the top of the thread before you say something? I said lets pretend there are drunks in AC2.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 02:08 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

My bet is on Ezio but they'll probably kill each other without knowing it. no expression

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 02:06 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

me i got altair, because he is more concentrated. ezio would probally lose all hiss money in a hooker house and have an emotinal breakdown and kill himself because it's no worth it.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 12:13 AM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Altair looks like a guy who can handle his drinks, Ezio looks like he'll be trying to get some of the drunks to chant a song with him. Altair wins.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:39 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote