KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link vs The Arbiter

Link vs The Arbiter
Started by: Spartan117ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spartan117ftw

Link vs The Arbiter

Link cannot use Nayru's Love or his ocarina. He has Master Sword, Hylian Shield, and Hero's bow (25 arrows).

Arbiter has an Energy Sword, Beam Rifle, and Plasma Rifle. He also gets to use camo.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 02:56 PM
Spartan117ftw is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan117ftw a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan117ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Which Link is this?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 07:15 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Considering he mentioned Nayru's love and the Ocarina I'm thinkin' Hero of Time Link.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 08:28 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Play a Zelda game, Screampaste.

Lol, I'm just kidding with you big grin.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 04:01 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Why even have arrows? What is an arrow going to do against an energy shield designed to handle bullets and plasma shots?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:32 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Spite!!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 06:15 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Why even have arrows? What is an arrow going to do against an energy shield designed to handle bullets and plasma shots?
Well, considering that ice arrows can freeze whole volcanoes... I'm thinkin' one arrow ends this. no expression

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 08:27 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The type of arrow is not specified though

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 08:44 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Well, considering that ice arrows can freeze whole volcanoes... I'm thinkin' one arrow ends this. no expression

And yet an ice arrow couldn't freeze an Iron Knuckle with armor on and not advance energy shields.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 08:45 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
And yet an ice arrow couldn't freeze an Iron Knuckle with armor on and not advance energy shields.
Gameplay mechanic much?
A canon even is an ice arrow freezing a volcano. You can't discredit that with gameplay mechanics. It'd one shot arbiter.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 04:29 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Gameplay mechanic much?
A canon even is an ice arrow freezing a volcano. You can't discredit that with gameplay mechanics. It'd one shot arbiter.

Yeah, they better be able to freeze a volcano considering how well guarded they are. Epic arrows are epic.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:50 PM
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

what kind of crap is this arbiter would stomp link

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:01 PM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
what kind of crap is this arbiter would stomp link
It might help if you read the thread before you posted.

Ice arrow > Arbiter. /game.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:05 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Although Invisibility > Arrow, no?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:36 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Nah. Link's fought invisible enemies before, and I don't see the les of truth on the ban list. Even without it Link's capable of following shadows ect very easily. Besides which point, he doesn't even have to make a direct hit with an ice or fire arrow for this to be over, thanks to their apparently large area of effect. (Melting glaciers instantly/Freezing a volcano.)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 01:09 AM
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

plasma sniper (beam rifle) > any kind of arrow / game big grin

He may have fought invisible enemies but I still think this gives Arby an advantage either way. Besides, I don't see Link getting the first hit.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 03:15 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Explain to me how that rifle's more impressive than something that can melt a glacier or freeze a volcano? Appeal to novelty fallacy.

And I don't see how Link gettign the first hit's an issue. no expression The guy can walk around in lava, and handle hits from Ganon who busted an island in WW. What's your plasma rifle gonna do?

P.S. Thanks for playing, and get your own victory tag. /Game.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Dec 24th, 2009 at 03:28 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 03:26 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

The simple people make me lol.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 05:47 AM
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Explain to me how that rifle's more impressive than something that can melt a glacier or freeze a volcano? Appeal to novelty fallacy.

And I don't see how Link gettign the first hit's an issue. no expression The guy can walk around in lava, and handle hits from Ganon who busted an island in WW. What's your plasma rifle gonna do?

P.S. Thanks for playing, and get your own victory tag. /Game.
Most likely you assumed I meant it's greater overall. That is not what I meant. I was talking about speed. Heard arrows in LoZ are slow as hell. Sniper/Beam rifle...that is as fast as you'll get really.

If Link has those durability feats, good for him. He seems to have a lot of random feats these days. laughing

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 06:45 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Most likely you assumed I meant it's greater overall. That is not what I meant. I was talking about speed. Heard arrows in LoZ are slow as hell. Sniper/Beam rifle...that is as fast as you'll get really.

You heard wrong, the arrows in LoZ are pretty freakin' fast. Who said they were slow? And a lot of random feats, you say. Hm..

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 06:59 AM