KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » kratos vs dante (dante's inferno)

kratos vs dante (dante's inferno)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

kratos vs dante (dante's inferno)

In an all out battle, which would reign victorious?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:54 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

been done before

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:56 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fortinbross
Ultimate

Yea it has...
But again this all depends on which versions of both charaters.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:58 PM
fortinbross is currently offline Click here to Send fortinbross a Private Message Find more posts by fortinbross Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

This Dante for all I note of has no feats to even challange anyone of note yet.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 11:00 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Wasn't this made last week?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 11:07 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Apologies if this was dun b4. I did a search & all I seen was DMC Dante. And 4 the record, this is both at their max power. I will post more of dantes feats soon. He did defeat death. That much is known.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 04:45 AM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Just wait until the game is out...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 04:56 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Now that Dante's inferno is out, lets continue the conversation....

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 07:35 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Feats for Dante?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 01:48 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

His scripted kills are similiar to Kratos', e.g. he overpowers large enemies similiar in size to the Minotaur. His cross probably wont do much good against Kratos, its powers are purely for the dark hearted such as Demons and Kratos is not christian or from that period.

The Scythe has a long range on it though, it can probably swing out far enough to outrange the blades of chaos.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 01:56 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Dante takes on Lucifer to get his precious Beatrice back
Nuff said.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 08:24 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess when you talk of what hes done it can sound impressive from a certain point of view. Defeated Lucifer, went through hell and even escaped after defeated him. Bypassed and defeated all the sins.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 12:02 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
I guess when you talk of what hes done it can sound impressive from a certain point of view. Defeated Lucifer, went through hell and even escaped after defeated him. Bypassed and defeated all the sins.

But wouldn't his holy powers be alot less effective against kratos then is against demons?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 07:46 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Didn't Kratos defeat Hades at one point? And he did of course kill Ares.

And Kratos escaped Hell as well. Twice, even, though it was for more violent reasons than Dante. I don't see how that has any bearing here.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 08:56 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
But wouldn't his holy powers be alot less effective against kratos then is against demons?

Yes, I doubt the cross would affect Kratos at all. Dante is a very conceptual game though so its hard to say what Dante is capable of. The unholy scythe will be his main weapon, his magic may be useful.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:07 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Wait, what? Why would Dante's holy weaponry not be effective against Kratos, a pagan deity not in following with God's will? Just because he's not a christian/catholic demon doesn't mean he wouldn't be affected because of his heretical nature.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:12 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess you have a point, being a heretic Kratos is almost an embodiment of the sin of heresy being a God of what is considered to Christian as false.

I guess the cross probably would destroy Kratos in that case. Which means Dante just has to press it to Kratos' body/face and he would explode and go to hell.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:16 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

And climb right back out for more punishment. laughing

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:25 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well hell is very different it seems in Dantes inferno. Everyone, regardless of whom they were seem to turn into mostly naked bald entities and fall burning into hell. They almost all look the same apart from the physical body difference between male and female.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:27 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Well I'm sure Dante would have a bit more difficulty in purifying an pagan God compared to the standard demons he contends with, and I imagine Kratos, with his uber RAGE would find some way to maintain his self-awareness. My main point was that Kratos could, would, and should be affected by Dante's holy array.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:29 PM