KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Bayonetta vs. Kratos

Bayonetta vs. Kratos
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWblayde938

Bayonetta vs. Kratos

Bayonetta (fp)

vs. GOD Kratos/ BOO

battle takes place in a giant arena............ like where kratos fought zeus

fp= full power

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 10:25 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Sigh....
Bayonetta in an epic stomp.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 10:29 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

I think Bayonetta wins.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 10:37 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Bayonetta wins.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 11:51 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Wow, talk about no support.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 08:25 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Kratos wins.....by sexing her into submission.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 08:46 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

^ Most logical answer thus far.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 10:13 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Kratos wins.....by sexing her into submission.

If only he was attractive

Perspective

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 01:06 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

That didn't stop him from banging those chicks on the ship so hard that it shook the room. He's a former demi-god, current full fledged god, he doesn't have to be attractive.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 08:15 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Nah Bay seems to be the dominant type.

Way off track, Bay stomps.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 08:34 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eman5805
Soulful Brother

Her best chance to win would be to not use one of her normal weave summons. The dragon one is basically another version of the Hydra, which Kratos could handle, and the bird's not much of a threat to him either. Her real heavy hitting summons would have to be the centipede and the tarantula. But, Kratos would go full god mode, so it isn't like they could just crush him.

I can't quite say she'd get the best (final, Pluto to Sun punching) summon off because it looked to me that she combined powers with Jeanne to summon it.

The main edge Bayonetta has is she's far, far quicker than him and uses guns, that alone don't do much damage(talking about in gameplay) but she can spam them throughout all her combos. So for that I'll give her the edge.

6/10

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 11:20 PM
Eman5805 is currently offline Click here to Send Eman5805 a Private Message Find more posts by Eman5805 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Kratos has no "full god mode". Unless, of course, you mean ROTG, which really isn't "god mode".

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 11:58 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eman5805
Soulful Brother

When I say full god mode, I mean when he's all skyscraper size.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 04:19 AM
Eman5805 is currently offline Click here to Send Eman5805 a Private Message Find more posts by Eman5805 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Bayonetta dealt with several beings just as big, or bigger than GOW Kratos if I recall.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 04:44 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Skyscraper size was only due to pandoras box. Don't think he lunges it around with him.

Without the box or her best summon then its still Bays win.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:04 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

God Kratos is when he was a full God at the beginning of GOW 2, and Bay prob still wins as she is both fast, has an incredible reaction time and can slow time after a dodge anyway. She would prob best use her sword as it leeches the soul and have those firery/lightning claw things on her feet.

She would prob win through attrition, she can last far longer than he can.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:32 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote