KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu vs Cody Travers

Ryu vs Cody Travers
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu vs Cody Travers

For some strange reason, this match was not in the forums. So let's make this happen.

Anyway, with my namesake finally making his reappearance on SSF4, I decided to throw in this little matchup.

This rivalry has been going on since the days of Final Fight and Street Fighter 2. Now, with SSF4 coming out, it has finally come to a head.

Cody Travers has challenged Ryu to a fight. Ryu accepts, since they both have unfinished business since Alpha 3.

All of the Capcom hierachy from Wesker to Megaman are present for this hardcore free-for-all inside Sodom's ring. Each person is at their strongest incarnation.

So who wins?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:09 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

It seems pretty close, Capcom definitely did not intend for Cody to be some chump and Ryu is one of his rival battles in SSFIV, can't wait to see that. I give the edge to Ryu for now. When I see what goes down in SSFIV, I may be able to cast better judgment. This is just based off of what I know so far.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:22 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shawn_Michaels

No way any guy from Street Fighter to beat Ryu.
Ryu with sure is baddest there,something like Kyo in KOF wink

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:24 AM
Shawn_Michaels is currently offline Click here to Send Shawn_Michaels a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn_Michaels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Ryu wins.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:19 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldjoker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Ryu wins.

I dont think so.

Ryu need to be evil ryu to defeat cody..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:26 PM
goldjoker is currently offline Click here to Send goldjoker a Private Message Find more posts by goldjoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by goldjoker
I dont think so.

You used non-canon reference again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 07:29 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldjoker

what the .. is canon?

if cody defeated ryu.. is because de street fighter team has decided it..

if not... cody didnt defeated ryu..

end of history.. i give you the proof..

and you dont want believe it

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 09:41 PM
goldjoker is currently offline Click here to Send goldjoker a Private Message Find more posts by goldjoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shawn_Michaels

What proof is this(only some sort of advertisement for Cody for upcoming Street Fighter,I even not believe this is Capcom's work,looks like fan base),Ryu is better in every way,he is main hero in Street Fighter still,until he is on this position no one can't beat him wink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:14 AM
Shawn_Michaels is currently offline Click here to Send Shawn_Michaels a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn_Michaels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I dont think so.

He got pissed after Cody did that, he went Evil, and beat the livin' shit outta Cody.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 8th, 2010 at 07:48 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:37 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cody slices off his nipples.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:16 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I dont think so.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:11 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote