KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sagat vs. Neinhalt Sieger

Sagat vs. Neinhalt Sieger
Started by: Esomark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markness

Sagat vs. Neinhalt Sieger

(please log in to view the image)
vs.
(please log in to view the image)

The king of Muay That vs. the leader of the Red Lion Knights.
Ready...BAAAAHHH!...I mean GO!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 05:15 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I think I'm going with Sieger here. He has a gigantic gauntlet that amps his strength, can reflect projectiles, put himself on fire, and has projectiles of his own.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 12:43 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Sagat...

His 'WTFmadeofwinGod' Uppercut creates tremors and it instantly killz giant bears, and it's 'just' the regular uppercut. Then he can create DBZ sized energy waves wit great ease, as well. Hell, it looked like Sagat was preparin' to destroy a mountain when that Shadowloo agent interrupted him.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 05:16 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by No End N Site
Sagat...

His 'WTFmadeofwinGod' Uppercut creates tremors and it instantly killz giant bears, and it's 'just' the regular uppercut. Then he can create DBZ sized energy waves wit great ease, as well. Hell, it looked like Sagat was preparin' to destroy a mountain when that Shadowloo agent interrupted him.

Let me guess, SF4? I never heard of him doing any of this in other Street Fighters.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 07:31 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Sagat...

I've seen the giant bear kill but I don't know about the next claim. DBZ sized energy waves? Where was that shown? Even the Tiger Cannon isn't much bigger than a regular Tiger.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 07:36 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Let me guess, SF4? I never heard of him doing any of this in other Street Fighters.

Yup. Wait, wait, wait...you don't know what happened in SFIV?!

Originally posted by Esomark
I've seen the giant bear kill but I don't know about the next claim. DBZ sized energy waves? Where was that shown? Even the Tiger Cannon isn't much bigger than a regular Tiger.

It's actually in that C.Viper vid I posted a while back. The moves are always crazier and bigger outside of gameplay. I'm sure Capcom doesn't want SF to become MVC.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Apr 26th, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 10:07 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Yup. Wait, wait, wait...you don't know what happened in SFIV?!

SF1 & SFIV are the only SFs I've haven't played.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 11:36 AM
Markness

I've played them all except for SF1, SF: The Movie The Game (Even long time and committed SF fans scoff at this one), the EX series (Too many bad reviews and there is always something else that I want over those ones), SF III (2nd Impact was superior so there's no point in playing it), and all of the hand helds. I must be honest in that I missed playing the original SF II and it's upgrades except for HD Remix.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 05:14 AM
No End N Site

You never played 3rd Strike or Alpha 3 Max?!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 06:31 AM
Markness

I have played 3rd Strike at the arcades before it disappeared and got replaced with SVC Chaos (despite the place already having an SVC Chaos but someone bashed up the controls and spilled soda all over it). I have planned to get it for the DC once my wallet recovers from overspending. Need to fill some blanks in my childhood.

I don't have a PSP so yeah, I've never played Alpha 3 Max.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 06:53 AM