KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gray Fox VS Wesker

Gray Fox VS Wesker
Started by: TH3_V01D

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TH3_V01D

Gray Fox VS Wesker

Fight in the wesker airship

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 10:42 PM
TH3_V01D is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_V01D a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_V01D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

hasn't this been done? or was that raiden? idk.

well, fox takes this. he has demonstrated to be faster much stronger and has greater skill with many weapons, but he could take this with only his fists.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 05:37 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gray Fox could rip Wesker to pieces with his bare hands.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 05:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Wesker tears him apart.

lol

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 10:11 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing this isn't the Oblivion Gray Fox. no expression

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 10:16 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

i would assume not, but only because i have never played oblivion

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 10:21 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Disambiguation would be nice.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 10:30 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Wesker tears him apart.

lol
**** your trolling, reply to my PM.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 03:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Gray fox? he was just a man wearing the Cowl of Nocturnal, not sure if the background fiction tells us any different but afaik it never gave him any great powers in combat.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 04:36 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid, I was assuming.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 04:49 PM
TH3_V01D

Gray fox form MGS

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Wesker tears him apart.

lol

Hardly, Fox is much stronger than Wesker. not to mention even Sheva can melee him.

Honestly I see Fox soloing the entire RE verse.

Last edited by TH3_V01D on Sep 19th, 2010 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 07:06 PM
TH3_V01D is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_V01D a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_V01D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Barry Burton >

And naw, Gray Fox lacks the means to kill Birkin

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 07:12 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

There exists none who could withstand the awesome power of the BURTON BOOT!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 07:14 PM
TH3_V01D

Laser Cannon to the head , Bye bye Birkin. not to mention Leon and claire beat him with old weaponry. Plus Fox has the High Frequency Blade that blade is strong enough to penetrate Rex Armor. Birkin is just flesh

And leon killed a G type with just a puny bullet to the head in degeneration.

By the way, yeah Barry is awesome, without him Jill would be a goner

Last edited by TH3_V01D on Sep 20th, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 12:25 AM
menokokoro

hmmmm, you got me thinking that metal gear solid rising should be about Grey Fox...simply because he is cooler than raiden. sigh, oh well, it will still be cool

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 08:20 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Gray fox form MGS

Hardly, Fox is much stronger than Wesker. not to mention even Sheva can melee him.

Honestly I see Fox soloing the entire RE verse.

Then why did you make this thread?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:46 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Laser Cannon to the head , Bye bye Birkin. not to mention Leon and claire beat him with old weaponry. Plus Fox has the High Frequency Blade that blade is strong enough to penetrate Rex Armor. Birkin is just flesh

And leon killed a G type with just a puny bullet to the head in degeneration.

By the way, yeah Barry is awesome, without him Jill would be a goner

Not talking about that.

Talking about the amorphous blob in the end of RE2 that had to be destroyed on the cellular level all at once.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:09 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I don't recall cellular level being stated, but Final Answer is right about the final form of Birkin.

I don't know much about MGS, but there are actually lot's of characters in RE for someone to talk about soloing.

Can Fox survive being on fire? Electrocuted? Being shot the **** up?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:40 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

The final form of Birkin (Aka the G mutant) required the use of the Linear Cannon to stop him, and Fox has nothing like that on him.

Besides that, Wesker is much more difficult to defeat than Birkin was, and took even more... The dude survived volcanic magma, and still had to eat 2 RPGs before he eventually went down.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 07:48 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And Gray Fox can tear him to pieces like wet tissue paper, and Wesker's blows would not be able to hurt Fox.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 08:00 PM