KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief vs Predator

Master Chief vs Predator
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Master Chief vs Predator

Backstory: Master Chief finds himself locked in battle with the Predator. The Predator decides to make it a challenge and fights Master Chief with his staff. MC has the same weapon. Both are equipped their respective armor. Battle site is in South Central LA. Who wins?

*Predator has been seen in games

Badass anime film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCpMz-p8NPU

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:08 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Chief easily slaughters.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:15 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

This has been done before I believe.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Chief easily slaughters.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 11:55 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinkaza1987

PREDATOR FROM THE MOVIE PREDATOR? I THINK ITS ONE OF THE RULES THAT ALL THE CHARACTERS IN A VS THREAD SHOULD ORIGINATE FROM A GAME? OTHERWISE I WOULD LOVE TO POST KAKASHI VS AKUMA?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 08:32 AM
Jinkaza1987 is currently offline Click here to Send Jinkaza1987 a Private Message Find more posts by Jinkaza1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Could be the one from the recent AVP game.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 08:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

I'm pretty sure they had to originate from a game to be here.

Anyway, Master Chiefs fought invisible elites before and beat them. However, I've got the feeling that Predator is stronger than your average elite. Though seeing the way he destroyed the Covenant Starship in Halo 2 makes me think that he could very well win.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 09:04 AM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Only thing i know that they can use in these vs threads from AVP is the Praetorian Xeno and Predalien.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 09:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinkaza1987

Originally posted by Kazenji
Only thing i know that they can use in these vs threads from AVP is the Praetorian Xeno and Predalien.

no dude..... the rule is that the characters should ORIGINATE from a game... just because they were in 1 or 100 games it doesnt matter... as long as they ORIGINATED from a movie or comic... they cannot be used here... i mean we might as well make a spiderman(any spiderman game) vs joker(MKvsDC) thread here if what your saying is right....

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 12:00 PM
Jinkaza1987 is currently offline Click here to Send Jinkaza1987 a Private Message Find more posts by Jinkaza1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jinkaza1987
no dude..... the rule is that the characters should ORIGINATE from a game... just because they were in 1 or 100 games it doesnt matter... as long as they ORIGINATED from a movie or comic... they cannot be used here... i mean we might as well make a spiderman(any spiderman game) vs joker(MKvsDC) thread here if what your saying is right....

Ummm no your wrong those two that i mentioned did originate from a game but i could be wrong on the Predalien seems to origiante from the comics

but the other still stands.

Last edited by Kazenji on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 12:03 PM
Jinkaza1987

well what you are saying does make sense... but that also kinda opens doors to characters like wolverine-symbiote hybrid from web of shadows. but nevermind...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 12:16 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

well what you are saying does make sense... but that also kinda opens doors to characters like wolverine-symbiote hybrid from web of shadows. but nevermind...

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Praetorian

quote:
The Praetorian is a larger-than-normal Xenomorph encountered in various video games based in the AvP universe

as for those hybrids from comic based games ask the mods about that i suppose.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 12:22 PM
Jinkaza1987

cool

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 12:25 PM
SpadeKing

Actually he originated in a comic.

Thread exists already and there is more of a (phail) debate on there.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...or+forumid%3A85

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:24 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote