KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs. Entei

Akuma vs. Entei
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Akuma vs. Entei

At the volcanic rim, Shin Akuma trains when suddenly, an Entei appears. Because he came into it's territory, the legendary beast attacks. Akuma gets into his fighting stance and awaits a satisying challenge.

Akuma from Street Fighter and Entei from Pokemon go at it in the Volcanic Rim stage from Street Fighter IV. These guys won't be holding anything back, they'll be giving it everything they got.

Discuss.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 08:10 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

As far as fighting goes, Entei is capable of running at least 100mph and has fairly impressive feats of destruction. Especially if we count the 13th movie and the Crown Beast Entei.

Of course, you've also put the fight on a volcano which Entei can activate by roaring.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 08:40 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Akuma vs. Entei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Shin Akuma

This version of Akuma has no showings (why do people keep usin him?), all we know is that he is several times more powerful than a dude who can fight and travel at a few mach. Blow up islands, split mountains, tank lava, smash battle ships/subs, and dish out soul raping attacks...

And then we have a version above the one we don't even know about. Akuma can not be in threads unless he is holding back, considerably. Almost ALL his power...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 11:40 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

A volcano does nothing to normal Gouki, who fights in them.

Shin Gouki would probably win.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 03:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Prolly. Movie 3 Entei might have a shot, but eh.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 03:46 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

Originally posted by NemeBro
A volcano does nothing to normal Gouki, who fights in them.

Shin Gouki would probably win.

I don't know man, I think there may be a little difference between being able to withstand the heat and being inside while it explodes.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 03:47 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Oni chopped the ground of a volcano and caused it 2 erupt and then rushed thru the lava like water.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 05:01 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinkaza1987

pokemon vs humans.... hmmmm not much fun there...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 07:00 AM
Jinkaza1987 is currently offline Click here to Send Jinkaza1987 a Private Message Find more posts by Jinkaza1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Jinkaza1987
pokemon vs humans.... hmmmm not much fun there...

Go play Street Fighter you fool.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 11:49 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Oni......

Isn't in this match. He's even more of an unknown than Shin Gouki.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 12:19 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

From what I saw there doesn't seem to be much of a super duper gigantic jump between oni and regular akuma really. Not to say that making something erupt ISN'T incredible but god knows how many times I have been told that Akuma holds back 16709% of his power but in his form above going all out you would think the planet would have cracked half from a full focused punch but it doesn't seem like he has outdone sinking an entire freaking island to this day (that I know of).

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 01:02 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

^ Who knows, he may have used his true power (i.e. Shin) when he struck the island to sink it.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 01:33 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

That's I've said before and it looks to me atleast like that may be the case.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 01:47 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
From what I saw there doesn't seem to be much of a super duper gigantic jump between oni and regular akuma really. Not to say that making something erupt ISN'T incredible but god knows how many times I have been told that Akuma holds back 16709% of his power but in his form above going all out you would think the planet would have cracked half from a full focused punch but it doesn't seem like he has outdone sinking an entire freaking island to this day (that I know of).

Makin a volcano erupt is clearly not all he can do, it was just a chop. And no, he wasn't shin when he blew up the island. Akuma has 'never' been Shin.

That's I've said before and it looks to me atleast like that may be the case.
So you've been here all this time and don't know the difference between Akuma and Shin Akuma?

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 8th, 2011 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 02:23 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Isn't in this match. He's even more of an unknown than Shin Gouki.

Oni is Akuma, tho...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 02:24 AM
TheGoldenSpy

quote:
Makin a volcano erupt is clearly not all he can do, it was just a chop.

???

Am I missing something? I don't read any of the comics or novels so he may have done something better than I know of?

Does his oni form make him weaker or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-fc...player_embedded

I mean, that clearly wasn't just any casual chop. The guy jumps up as high as high as he can and strikes the ground with his palm with all of his might. He put more effort there then when he sunk the island.

Does the guy hold back when he's going all out aswell? laughing

Maybe he holding his power only mean making himself more vulanrable to damage than usual? Gameplay wise he takes more damage in his normal form and when he goes all out he takes as much as ryu and ken. Or maybe aging hasn't worked out well for the guy?

Either way he seems to perform better when he's holding back big grin

And I know what he looks like. I also know he has complete mastery over the killing intent stuff. And I don't assume that he necessarily has to change color right away to use his full striking power, especially if it's only for a split second to demonstrate his true unlocked power to ryu.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 03:10 AM
No End N Site

???

Am I missing something? I don't read any of the comics or novels so he may have done something better than I know of?

Does his oni form make him weaker or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-fc...player_embedded

I mean, that clearly wasn't just any casual chop. The guy jumps up as high as high as he can and strikes the ground with his palm with all of his might. He put more effort there then when he sunk the island.

Does the guy hold back when he's going all out aswell? laughing

Maybe he holding his power only mean making himself more vulanrable to damage than usual? Gameplay wise he takes more damage in his normal form and when he goes all out he takes as much as ryu and ken. Or maybe aging hasn't worked out well for the guy?

Either way he seems to perform better when he's holding back big grin

And I know what he looks like. I also know he has complete mastery over the killing intent stuff. And I don't assume that he necessarily has to change color right away to use his full striking power, especially if it's only for a split second to demonstrate his true unlocked power to ryu.

No

Clearly not Oni at full power...obviously. SSJ2 Goku has 'way' better feats than SSJ3 Goku. Doesn't mean SSJ2 is stronger.

It was a jumping chop, his 'special move'. Not even his super or Ultra...

???....

No, his weaker form has better feats becuase we have seen that one the most.Simple logic. Lulz, now Akuma is stronger than Shin Akuma cuz he has better feats.

But he does have to change color, or else he is not using the power. He can go shin without going shin, now! Lol
I want to know where you get your SF related information from.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 8th, 2011 at 03:55 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 03:50 AM
TheGoldenSpy

quote:
Clearly not Oni at full power...obviously.

laughing This guy will NEVER be at full power according to you.

Even when he's using a form ABOVE his Shin Form he is still holding back a limitless amount of power. lol such nonsense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What does it only being a special move in gameplay have to do with anything? It's him at his beyond ultimate over 90000000000000000 plus infinity power level jumping 10 feet up and striking the ground with his arm strength, as hard as he can. Watch the video. Anyone can see that. It's very impressive, but clearly does nothing near continent destroying or other such nonsense that's been implied around here.

quote:
But he does have to change color, or else he is not using the power. He can go shin without going shin, now!

I'm curious about something. Is it ever stated anywhere that Akuma absolutley has to change colors every time he goes Shin to do even one strike?

Because if you are only assuming he HAS to, then it's not really proof of anything. It's a very real possibility that he only changes color overtime and that it's not even necessary prerequisite to use his full amped power.

And I get my info from youtube and some games I own.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 04:21 AM
No End N Site

laughing This guy will NEVER be at full power according to you.

Even when he's using a form ABOVE his Shin Form he is still holding back a limitless amount of power. lol such nonsense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What does it only being a special move in gameplay have to do with anything? It's him at his beyond ultimate over 90000000000000000 plus infinity power level jumping 10 feet up and striking the ground with his arm strength, as hard as he can. Watch the video. Anyone can see that. It's very impressive, but clearly does nothing near continent destroying or other such nonsense that's been implied around here.

I'm curious about something. Is it ever stated anywhere that Akuma absolutley has to change colors every time he goes Shin to do even one strike?

Because if you are only assuming he HAS to, then it's not really proof of anything. It's a very real possibility that he only changes color overtime and that it's not even necessary prerequisite to use his full amped power.

And I get my info from youtube and some games I own.

Your trying to say say that the man, in his weakest form, in a prequel to the entire series has progressed only a little bit for the past 3 decades in the series, despite having multiple forms, all smade to be stronger than the 1 form we saw him in when he 1st accomplshed the feat. That is stupid. And I can not believe you are serious.

You are saying that just because his chop in Oni form is not THE GREATEST FEAT EVAR! This form is somehow weaker, despite the fact that it is clearly not intended to be. That is stupid.

The move is called a "continent buster". He clearly did not preform any of his strongest moves. To say that he is trying with all of his might and not simply trainin, when in his weakest form, he can launch beams into space and destroy forests is stupid. Holy COW, SSJ GOKU CAN BLOW UP PLANETZ!!!! VEGITO SHOULD BE ABLE TO DESTROY DA UNIVERSE WITH EVRY SURZ PUNCH!!!! IF HE DOESNTZ, HE IS WEAKZ~iorigtfo~

No it is never been stated...Lulz IT IS SHOWN. Every instance of Shin being shown has him with purple gi, white hair, or both. There is no way around this.

It is not "a real possibility". When he is not holding back, he transforms. Even SFA2 has a Shin Akuma sprite to show this...you have no leg to stand on, here. This gets even more ridiculous when you count the fact that Shin can do things normal Akuma can't.

That explains alot. lmbao!

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 8th, 2011 at 05:19 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 05:14 AM
TheGoldenSpy

It could be that he hasn't progressed as much as you would like to think.

No. I didn't say his Oni form is weaker. I have been trying to explain that all those instances of him doing something over the top IE Destroying the sub, nuking the forest, cracking ayers rock sinking the island and erupting the volcano are not common casual occurences for him. They are meant to be shown as great displays of power. Especially when you consider that ryu did not splatter into fine red mist while he was fighting Akuma yet at the end of the fight he pulls an island sinker out of nowhere. I believe that was a display of Shin Akuma's full destructive power NOT him holding back.

I don't believe him not changing colors in those instances has any relevence at all when he has full control of the killing intent. That sprite is only when he goes on full fights. Destroying the island only took one fast punch. Why would he change colors for one quick display of power?

And then explain this. Why is it that while he isn't holding back in his more experienced Oni form his striking power is about the same as at was when YOU think he was holding back? Is it because his oni form is weaker than what you believe to be his normal form? I don't think so.

I believe all those feats from the past games where from him NOT holding back, and that matches up fairly well with his recent striking power feat.

And I may be coming off as someone trying to lowball akuma, but i'm honestly not. He's very powerful, I can see that. I don't however think or agree with the idea that he did every one of those things while holding back. Doesn't make sense to me, and this recent oni appearence kinda lends credability to that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 05:45 AM