KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Noble Team vs Beauty and The Beast

Noble Team vs Beauty and The Beast
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Noble Team vs Beauty and The Beast

(please log in to view the image)
VS
(please log in to view the image)

Battle takes place in the Capital Wasteland.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 4th, 2011 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 02:51 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elfirrepins
sniperrifle backwards

No contest.

Beasts will destroy them.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 08:07 AM
elfirrepins is currently offline Click here to Send elfirrepins a Private Message Find more posts by elfirrepins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

erm

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 09:27 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by elfirrepins
No contest.

Beasts will destroy them.

Pretty much. Psychic attacks and the almost supernatural shit the beauties can use would help em out. Though if Snake took em on, I'm sure Noble team can take a few of them out.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 09:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Isn't Noble Team everything Snake is and more? Faster, stronger, smarter?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 11:33 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Methinks Noble Team wins this, honestly.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 01:33 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I forgot to add this in the opening post. I wonder if Peach could edit put this in the OP.

Noble Team is equipped with:

Carter: DMR and Laser Designator
Noble Six: Assault Rifle and a Rocket Launcher
Kat: Pistol, Grenade Launcher
Emille: Shotgun and Energy Sword
Jun: Sniper Rifle & Spartan Laser
Jorge: Turret

They all have 4 frag grenades and 4 plasma grenades.

Beauty and the Beast have all of their standard equipment seen in Guns of Patriots.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 4th, 2011 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 02:28 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'm not going to make any concrete assertions because I don't know any of the circumstances behind the MGS's teams various defeats within the game.

However, my general opinion is that "If Snake can do it, Noble Team can do it better".

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 01:26 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I can see them take down Laughing Octupus, and possibly the rage beauty. Forgot most of their names, so sorry about that. If anything, I'm not sure how the sniping chick with wolf tank would go down, and if they did take her down, psychic attacks? They'd have to have those shots Snake had, otherwise they'd turn on eachother.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 02:09 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

What about when there is just one left? He has no one to turn against stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 03:12 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Scythe
I can see them take down Laughing Octupus, and possibly the rage beauty. Forgot most of their names, so sorry about that.

I agree. I think each of them can take out laughing octopus on their own. Rage...well it would have to be Noble 6 or Jun with the Sniper Rifle.

If anything, I'm not sure how the sniping chick with wolf tank would go down, and if they did take her down, psychic attacks? They'd have to have those shots Snake had, otherwise they'd turn on eachother.

I think the most dangerous bnb is Crying Wolf with her Rail Gun and sheer brute force and durability. Which is why I gave Carter a Laser Designator to bring the rain from the sky. I think Carter can come up with a way to lock Wolf down and blast her. THe tricky part is they are fighting in the wasteland capital so it won't be easy(not the plains but the remains of the city)

As for getting controlled Snake and co. were controlled because of the nanomachines. Johnny Sazaki was immune to it because he never let them inject him with nanomachines because of his fear of needles.

For those unfamiliar with them:

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 5th, 2011 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 03:30 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Personally, I felt that Snake only won those fights because he took the BnB's on individually. If he had fought them during that street scene, I think he would be a greasy smear in the gutter.

For this match, I can see the BnB's pulling off the win, with Octopus as the sole casualty.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 07:28 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I agree. I think each of them can take out laughing octopus on their own.

I would think it would take more than one, but no more than three to casually stomp Octupus, though it really depends how much they know about the beauties. If they know she can transform and camo into all kinds of shit, they'll know what they're getting into, and just one Noble team member can take her down. I'd imagine one going in, getting fooled by a disguise, and when they turn their back, they'de get it. Unless Octopud just f*ckin' sits there until she's poked like she did in MGS, that was just dumb.

I think the most dangerous bnb is Crying Wolf with her Rail Gun and sheer brute force and durability. Which is why I gave Carter a Laser Designator to bring the rain from the sky. I think Carter can come up with a way to lock Wolf down and blast her. THe tricky part is they are fighting in the wasteland capital so it won't be easy(not the plains but the remains of the city)

Pretty much, though Wolf would be able to get a headshot in. Especially with her invisibilty+sniping combo.

As for getting controlled Snake and co. were controlled because of the nanomachines. Johnny Sazaki was immune to it because he never let them inject him with nanomachines because of his fear of needles.

Ah, I forgot about the nanomachines. So, this being the case, Mantis is pretty much defenseless cannon fodder.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 09:04 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Personally, I felt that Snake only won those fights because he took the BnB's on individually. If he had fought them during that street scene, I think he would be a greasy smear in the gutter.

Pretty much.

I would think it would take more than one, but no more than three to casually stomp Octupus, though it really depends how much they know about the beauties. If they know she can transform and camo into all kinds of shit, they'll know what they're getting into, and just one Noble team member can take her down. I'd imagine one going in, getting fooled by a disguise, and when they turn their back, they'de get it. Unless Octopud just f*ckin' sits there until she's poked like she did in MGS, that was just dumb.

I wonder just how strong those tentacles are and if they are capable of piercing MJOLNIR armor. I like Octopus in this fight because there is always the possibility she can destroy Noble's teamwork with her disguises.

Pretty much, though Wolf would be able to get a headshot in. Especially with her invisibilty+sniping combo.

She most definitely can get a headshot in. It doesn't even have to be a headshot to incapacitate any of them for a while. However it can become a double-edged swordn given how long it takes for Wolf to charge the rail gun and how she exposes herself so she can use it. Not to mention the thing is really loud. If Snake can hear it in the middle of a blizzard then Noble team definitely can.

Ah, I forgot about the nanomachines. So, this being the case, Mantis is pretty much defenseless cannon fodder.

While she won't be manipulating them she can use the nanomachines influence to strengthen their teamwork. There is one thing that always confused me about Mantis telekinesis and that is just how in the hell does she lift objects without nanomachies? I think she must have a low level of telekinesis unless we just pass it off as the usual "nanomachies" magic.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 5th, 2011 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 02:25 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

streghten the BnB's teamwork; although I am not sure if she has done it or is capable of that, I don't see why she couldn't but...*

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 5th, 2011 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 02:39 PM