KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ikari team vs Fatal Furry team

Ikari team vs Fatal Furry team
Started by: scum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scum
wanted on 23 planets

Ikari team vs Fatal Furry team

ikari team:
Heidern
Leona
Whip
Clark
Ralf

vs

Fatal furry team:
Terry bogard
Andy bogard
Joe higashi
Mai shiranui
Blue Mary

this is a 5 on 5 melee

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:57 AM
scum is currently offline Click here to Send scum a Private Message Find more posts by scum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scum
wanted on 23 planets

been a long time since i posted on this site

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:59 AM
scum is currently offline Click here to Send scum a Private Message Find more posts by scum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scum
wanted on 23 planets

11 views but no one wants to say anything .why?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 08:12 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

1) Fury is spelled with one R.

2) No idea what "Ikari" means or even who those characters are.

3) you posted at 1AM my time, anyone who's gonna post is asleep or busy.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 08:36 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Team 2, cuz of Terry Bogard.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 05:43 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elfirrepins
sniperrifle backwards

Ikari team have better teamwork, but Fatal Fury team will win on their base advantage. The Ikari team have good defenses and awkward moves, but Fatal Fury team have better attack and speed. And Fatal Fury team have fought a lot more than Ikari team.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 05:31 AM
elfirrepins is currently offline Click here to Send elfirrepins a Private Message Find more posts by elfirrepins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scum
wanted on 23 planets

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyner
1) Fury is spelled with one R.

2) No idea what "Ikari" means or even who those characters are.

3) you posted at 1AM my time, anyone who's gonna post is asleep or busy.

if you dont know who the characters are why click this thread? mad

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 06:54 AM
scum
wanted on 23 planets

Originally posted by elfirrepins
Ikari team have better teamwork, but Fatal Fury team will win on their base advantage. The Ikari team have good defenses and awkward moves, but Fatal Fury team have better attack and speed. And Fatal Fury team have fought a lot more than Ikari team.

it all comes down to terry and heidern and terry can beat him

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 06:56 AM
Markness

Good fight but this match goes to the Fatal Fury team. More variety on their side and plenty of overwhelming attacks.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 11:37 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rainbow Dash
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by scum
if you dont know who the characters are why click this thread? mad

Since the title does not include character names, how is he supposed to know he does not know the characters if he does not click? I clicked because I wanted to know what team was fatally furry big grin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 11:50 PM
Rainbow Dash is currently offline Click here to Send Rainbow Dash a Private Message Find more posts by Rainbow Dash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scum
wanted on 23 planets

Originally posted by Rainbow Dash
Since the title does not include character names, how is he supposed to know he does not know the characters if he does not click? I clicked because I wanted to know what team was fatally furry big grin

if you put your crusor on the title of the thread you will automatically see the first comment and my first comment has the characters names in it

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 05:45 PM
Rainbow Dash
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's really cool. I didn't know that. I will keep it in mind, thank you. That is still not a reason not to click though, since it show very little. Games 'Versus' Forum rules says that you are supposed to post information on the characters. I know that people does not do this, but if anyone did then many could be part of the discussion even if they do not knew about the characters before smile I should totally start making threads and do this, perhaps it will catch on stick out tongue

Also it would take a lazy person to not click a link she is curious about and instead hope to get all she want out of holding their pointer over the title big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 06:07 PM
Rainbow Dash is currently offline Click here to Send Rainbow Dash a Private Message Find more posts by Rainbow Dash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scum
wanted on 23 planets

Originally posted by Rainbow Dash
That's really cool. I didn't know that. I will keep it in mind, thank you. That is still not a reason not to click though, since it show very little. Games 'Versus' Forum rules says that you are supposed to post information on the characters. I know that people does not do this, but if anyone did then many could be part of the discussion even if they do not knew about the characters before smile I should totally start making threads and do this, perhaps it will catch on stick out tongue

Also it would take a lazy person to not click a link she is curious about and instead hope to get all she want out of holding their pointer over the title big grin

kof is realy popular i used to think every fighting game fan knew about it and its characters

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 12:18 PM