KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sonya Blade vs. Jill Valentine

Sonya Blade vs. Jill Valentine
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Sonya Blade vs. Jill Valentine

(please log in to view the image)

Vs.

Two of these hot deadly blondes go at it in H2H kombat in the Monarch Room (the location in RE5 where the most one sided tag team match in videogame history took place).

Jill has the P30 device attached to her chest so the fight doesn't get one sided.

Who will win in this intense cat fight?

Old Post May 12th, 2011 01:34 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sonya can fire blasts from her hands so he has the advantage in range. Jill has the speed and agility. I don't know...I'd probably be too busy whacking off to judge...

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:10 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Sonya can fire blasts from her hands so he has the advantage in range. Jill has the speed and agility. I don't know...I'd probably be too busy whacking off to judge...

Uh...What? laughing out loud

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:20 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How dare thee?! I shall destroy you with the power of mighty MJOLNIR! FOR ODIN FOR ASGARD!!!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on May 12th, 2011 at 04:02 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:50 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Sonya's jaw line ruins this.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 04:07 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Zack Fair
How dare thee?! I shall destroy you with the power of mighty MJOLNIR! FOR ODIN FOR ASGARD!!!

stick out tongue

Originally posted by CosmicComet

I wasn't aware of this until I looked up.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on May 12th, 2011 at 04:59 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2011 04:49 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by CosmicComet

Still way better looking than Jill though. At least the version that was posted.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 06:51 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Sonya fought two lady assassins with bigger ****, ass, and some effective "ninja" powers. All she has to do is say "Jill Valentine! It's me, Chris!" and her opponent becomes a sitting duck. Sonya then proceeds to light her like a Christmas tree.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 30th, 2011 08:09 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb up

Old Post May 30th, 2011 08:37 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Still way better looking than Jill though. At least the version that was posted.

what?

Old Post May 30th, 2011 08:52 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Nemesis X

"Hey Jill! Nice ass!", that's what I would say.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on May 31st, 2011 at 05:15 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2011 05:12 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Sonya fought two lady assassins with bigger ****, ass, and some effective "ninja" powers. All she has to do is say "Jill Valentine! It's me, Chris!" and her opponent becomes a sitting duck. Sonya then proceeds to light her like a Christmas tree.

Old Post May 31st, 2011 03:51 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote