KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Evil Ryu runs the Darkstalkers Gauntlet!

Shin Evil Ryu runs the Darkstalkers Gauntlet!
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Shin Evil Ryu runs the Darkstalkers Gauntlet!

Gouki and Vega have faced the challenge, now it's Ryu's turn. Ryu is completely consumed by the Satsui No Hado due to the atmosphere of Makai.

1. B.B Hood

2. Talbain

3. Sasquatch

4. Bishamon

5. Lilith

6. Morrigan

He rejuvenates after every battle.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 16th, 2011 09:19 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wow, that seems a bit much for him. Not sure.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 17th, 2011 02:05 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

He can easily take BB Hood but beyond, I don't know.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 02:59 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Shin Evil Ryu runs the Darkstalkers Gauntlet!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Gouki and Vega have faced the challenge, now it's Ryu's turn. Ryu is completely consumed by the Satsui No Hado due to the atmosphere of Makai.

1. B.B Hood

2. Talbain

3. Sasquatch

4. Bishamon

5. Lilith

6. Morrigan

He rejuvenates after every battle.

When it comes down to Lilith or Morrigan, I'm not really sure what is goin to go down. Lilith is only 'slightly' weaker than Morrigan, since when her and Morrign did scrap she was kinda beat afterwards.

Evil Ryu takes the 1st 4, tho.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 17th, 2011 04:01 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Hmmm...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:03 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I'd say he gets as far as Gouki got, if not, he falls to Bishamon, if for only the same reason that Bison fell, spiritual weakness. Shin Evil Ryu being the biggest sellout this side of Bison for giving into the Satsui No Hadou... :P

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 18th, 2011 12:12 AM
Darkstorm Zero is online now! Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I suppose it would be selling out. If there weren't so many damn "what if's" and alternate versions.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 18th, 2011 02:58 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'd say he gets as far as Gouki got, if not, he falls to Bishamon, if for only the same reason that Bison fell, spiritual weakness. Shin Evil Ryu being the biggest sellout this side of Bison for giving into the Satsui No Hadou... :P

Yeah, you may be right. It really depends on how you see Evil Ryu. Does the Satsui No Hadou make his spirit weaker or does his giving in make his soul stronger and more violent?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 18th, 2011 03:05 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sasquatch squashes him.

I cannot understand why you constantly put the strongest Darkstalkers character anywhere but the end of the gauntlet.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 03:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

lol Ryu only needs a banana to beat Sasquatch.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 18th, 2011 03:25 AM
NemeBro

Sh-sh-shut up!

Old Post May 18th, 2011 03:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

(please log in to view the image)

Have sum?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 18th, 2011 03:37 AM
Meioh_Hades

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Yeah, you may be right. It really depends on how you see Evil Ryu. Does the Satsui No Hadou make his spirit weaker or does his giving in make his soul stronger and more violent?

I think too that Satsui no Hado Ryu may be defeated by Bishamoun.

Gouki embodies the philosophy of the Satsui no Hado, so he can control him perfectly.

Ryu, on the other hand, is a good person "cursed" with the Murderous Intent. Since he has that conflict Evil Ryu is in a more "berserk state" than Gouki (for example I don't think that Evil Ryu would ever do things like sparing an opponent 'cause is sick).

Since I think that we're talking about Evil Ryu in his most recent incarnation (SSF4 AE one), I think he may even be as powerful as Gouki at that time. But we can say that, unlike Gouki who "embraced" the Satsui no Hado, Ryu is "possessed" the Satsui no Hado. Such violent behaviour may be ok to resist "mental" things like Vega's Psycho Power, but I think it makes him weaker against "spiritual attacks" like Bishamoun powers.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 07:10 AM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It also gives him more power, but it is uninhibited power.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 18th, 2011 11:55 AM