KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Juri and Seth X Bison [SFIV]

Juri and Seth X Bison [SFIV]
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Juri and Seth X Bison [SFIV]

Juri and Seth are at their max as they take on the SFIV Vega, the best Vega next to Shin.

Keep in mind the Vega, even though not Shin, does have some VERY GOOD showings. So I think this would be a good fight.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 18th, 2011 03:30 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

Both Juri and Seth are very powerful fighters, and we can see it in the movies (since the SF4 ones are canon, I think we can rely on them).

SSF4 movie basically is a showing of how powerful is Juri (and, since we see that the Dolls are still under the Shadaloo, I think that's a retcon of SFA 3 Lord Vega's battle with the dolls).

In "The ties that bind" Ryu had an hard time to defeat Seth.

But I think that Juri has a major weakness that Dictator can use: the girl is very powerful, but since she's so aggressive (she's quite psychotic) and she wields a power "greater than her effective abilities" (she's so powerful not just due to her training, but 'cause Juri has the Feng Shui engine), IMHO Juri has a relatively "weak" mind. So Dictator could use his Psycho Powers to make her a totally mindless berserk (I think she's too instable to be brainwashed into an obedient thrall).

So Juri is "cut out", being transformed into a berserk who can't distinguish ally from enemy, and the battle becomes Dictator vs Seth (with Juri that random attacks the two of them). On a 1 on 1 fight I think that Vega can win Seth, and then can defeat the insane Juri.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 07:00 AM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

In all honesty, I think Juri can fight Bison pretty well on her own, addin Seth will just insure Bison's defeat. It would still be a good fight.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 24th, 2011 04:41 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Interesting, I just recently watched the Juri movie and the girl is a freaking beast. Seth is also powerful and most likely he has one of the most durable bodies of the SF world seeing how he took a Shoryuken to the face without flickering. Bison however is the ''Big Bad'' of the SF world and thus should be regarded as stronger than either of these two even though he doesn't have the feats to say so.

So there you have it, against one of them Bison would most likely win, but against the two at the same time would be pushing it so I give it to the Team.

Old Post May 24th, 2011 06:28 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Bison > Seth.

I think SF4 made that clear even when Bison was not the main boss.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 24th, 2011 07:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Akuma would still mopping the floor with everyone though.

Old Post May 24th, 2011 08:44 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Except Gouken.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 25th, 2011 01:30 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Two on one, Bison goes down.

Old Post May 25th, 2011 01:39 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Keep in mind that the SFIV version of Vega isn't actually featless. He can teleport spam so incredibly well that, not only would you have to be in multiple places at once, you would also have to predict his movements in order to catch him up.

He can also tank canyon creating blasts and generate A bomb sized domes of energy with just a power up. He can also open up worm holes.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 25th, 2011 06:48 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

Yes, I think that SF4 version of Vega is stronger than his SF2 self. During SF4 Vega's intro, Shadaloo scientist say him that, with more time, they would have been able to create a body with the power that Vega had during SF Alpha 3, so I think that their technology improved.

If Vega plays his card well (and we know that he's not stupid) if he can exploit Juri's "weak mind" he can win.

I think that against warriors with a strong spiritual power (like Ryu, Gen or Gouki) or with a steady reolve in their believes (Chun Li, Guile, Cammy) Dictator can't "mind screw" them easilly, but with a psychopatic killer like Juri is easier.

Old Post May 25th, 2011 07:01 AM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote