KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Smoke (Enenra) vs Ermac

Smoke (Enenra) vs Ermac
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Smoke (Enenra) vs Ermac

Who winz?

Bankai.

Old Post May 21st, 2011 03:31 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Enenra Smoke rapes.

Old Post May 21st, 2011 07:41 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YoungGunna
Black Thought

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Enenra Smoke rapes.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 01:18 AM
YoungGunna is currently offline Click here to Send YoungGunna a Private Message Find more posts by YoungGunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

MK 2011 is not too good into giving us a precise "power tier list".

For example in Kitana's chapter we see the Princess defeat Smoke, but in Smoke's chapter he wins. He also defeats Sektor, but then in Nightwolf's chapter Smoke can't mach the cyber ninja.

However Ermac, even with the "bad guy always lose" thing, is showed to be quite powerful: he rips Jax's arms and he beat Cage (but I still don't understand how freakin' STRIKER managed to beat Ermac).

In MKD Ermac did a truly impressive feat: he defeats Kitana, Jax, Sonya, Cage & Kung Lao all alone. So I think that the "legion of souls" is strong enough to beat even the demon inside Smoke.

Old Post May 25th, 2011 05:52 PM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
In MKD Ermac did a truly impressive feat: he defeats Kitana, Jax, Sonya, Cage & Kung Lao all alone. So I think that the "legion of souls" is strong enough to beat even the demon inside Smoke.

He didn't defeat them per se. Just merely released them from Onaga's control, which he helped Liu Kang's spirit do. It can be argued too that they were at significantly less than their full potential, as they weren't truly themselves at the time until being freed...

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on May 25th, 2011 at 09:07 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2011 09:02 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

It may be true that the brainwashed fighters aren't at their full potential, but Ermac's MKD ending (one of the few canon endings in a MK game) states "Ermac did battle with Liu Kang's enslaved comrades. Ermac was more than a match for the five warriors"

So they fought and Ermac managed to defeat them.

Old Post May 26th, 2011 03:19 PM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Fair enough. I suppose that's true. Guess Ermac would have a decent chance here then, and King Jerrod being one of the souls that composes Ermac (MK 2011 ending) probably helps too.

Old Post May 26th, 2011 04:03 PM
Meioh_Hades

We don't know much of Jerrod, but I think that he was on par with Sindel. And I'm quite sure that the Queen was very powerful even before the empowerment of Shang Tsung's essence.

However, in the "power tier list" of MK I would never know how a normal cop like Striker managed to defeat both Kintaro and Ermac.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 07:00 AM