KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pokemon vs Mortal Kombat!

Pokemon vs Mortal Kombat!
Started by: MooCowofJustice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Shocked Pokemon vs Mortal Kombat!

Because the last Mortal Kombat thread went so well.

Sticking to games canon for all characters. No manga, movies or whatnot.

No soul stealing, time stopping, and booger flicking. Because that's just nasty.

Pokemans get full access to movepools and the abilities I give them. I won't restrict feats for MK to a single game, provided the times they take place in do not contradict the series' regular continuity.

Round 1

for Mortal Kombat:

Sub Zero
Johnny Cage
Shang Tsung
Goro (that thing with four arms, think that's it's name)
Scorpion
Shao Khan
Jaxx
Liu Kang
Raiden

for Pokemon:

Machamp (No Guard)
Golurk (Iron Fist)
Pidgeot (Keen Eye)
Gigalith (Sturdy)
Beheeyem (Telepathy)
Zoroark
Blastoise (Torrent)
Exploud (Soundproof)
Charizard (Blaze)

Round 2: (All are fully healed at the end of round 1)

Same teams as above, but Regigigas joins the Pokemon team (without Slow Start), and Kratos joins the MK team with his Blades of Chaos only (also excludes Hope).

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 02:28 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Shao Kahn, Raiden and Shang Tsung amp Kratos up, who proceeds to solo. Scratch that, Kratos soloes normally.

~ You need to specify which timeline for MK. Current timeline retcons mostly everything that happened past MK1, and only goes up to the end of MK3.
Original timeline would be more suitable, though with few exceptions, abilities for characters in both timelines should more or less be the same for MK1-MK3.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 02:34 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Go with the original timeline then, I guess. erm

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 02:43 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Re: Pokemon vs Mortal Kombat!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Because the last Mortal Kombat thread went so well.

Stopped reading.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 02:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Haha what?

Machamp would solo the entire team until Kratos gets added.

Kratos being added basically amounts to Kratos vs. Regigigas, no one else matters.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Pokemon can't kill, so MK easily.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

THAT CUBONE'S MOTHER WOULD BEG TO ****ING DIFFER.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by NemeBro
Haha what?

Machamp would solo the entire team until Kratos gets added.

Kratos being added basically amounts to Kratos vs. Regigigas, no one else matters.

I've got no objections to that then. smile

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:52 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Actually I did that 'cause I was originally gonna put in Dialga. But then I was like "What do I needa do that for?"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:53 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

This thread is lame.

THAT CUBONE'S MOTHER WOULD BEG TO ****ING DIFFER.

Did Cubone's Mother ever kill anything? :O

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:55 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Ash killed Gary's Cubone.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:00 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

She was killed.

O:

Mewtwo also killed in the games.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:01 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Actually I did that 'cause I was originally gonna put in Dialga. But then I was like "What do I needa do that for?"

Even if you did include/allow time freezing, the only one from MK who can do that is Taven, who isn't on the team, and even if he was, his time-manipulating powers wouldn't really compare to Dialga's, unless perhaps they increased tremendously from going from half-god to full god.

Prohibiting soul stealing for the thread was unnecessary, though.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
This thread is lame.

Indeed.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:02 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

She was killed.

O:

Mewtwo also killed in the games.

That doesn't mean Pokemon can kill things. She was killed by Team Rocket, who might have just used them there whips. I always assumed so anyway.

Really? I did not know that. :O

But yeah, the idea that Pokemon are incapable of killing things is silly.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 05:30 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shut up Aura.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 05:30 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I accept your love.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 05:34 AM
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

Mortal Kombat wins.

Flawless Victory.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:26 PM
GrieverSquall is currently offline Click here to Send GrieverSquall a Private Message Find more posts by GrieverSquall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Nah.

And when Regigigas gets in here? Shit. Will be an awful stomp.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:34 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by GrieverSquall
Mortal Kombat wins.

Flawless Victory.
Machamp can throw 500 punches in a second, each one capable of sending a train flying, and can push a mountain with one arm.

Now how does Mortal Kombat fight this?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:36 PM
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

Machamp can throw 500 punches in a second, each one capable of sending a train flying, and can push a mountain with one arm.

Vid?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:38 PM
GrieverSquall is currently offline Click here to Send GrieverSquall a Private Message Find more posts by GrieverSquall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote