KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Castlevania Lords of Shadow vs. Twilight Princess

Castlevania Lords of Shadow vs. Twilight Princess
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Castlevania Lords of Shadow vs. Twilight Princess

All good and baddies team up to stop the other. Usual setup. The Forgotten One is included along with gabriel's changes throughout the course of the dlc as well. This is before present day time, Gabriel.

Satan isn't included since it's against the rules but everyone else is since they are castlevania characters.

Each side has 2 weeks to prepare for all out war.

Ps. If you are going to disagree with each other do so in a civil, fun manner. Don't start flaming and as a result cause the thread to be closed down as a result of these actions.

Please for the sake of your beloved Quan Chi and his most precious thread.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 04:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Having played Casltevania, I think the Necromancer using the Bone dragon, as well as some of hte other large bosses such as Titans will prove to be a strong threat to the TP team. Other than that, I dont think the LoS team have as many forces, TP have a larger selection to choose from and a larger selection of powers.

Although, I loved the game. Castlevania have only so much chance of causing major damage (I have not played the Dlc's so if theres something in there especially, non religious powerful then I would not know).

Last edited by Burning thought on Jun 22nd, 2011 at 09:19 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:15 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Having played Casltevania, I think the Necromancer using the Bone dragon, as well as some of hte other large bosses such as Titans will prove to be a strong threat to the TP team. Other than that, I dont think the LoS team have as many forces, TP have a larger selection to choose from and a larger selection of powers.

Although, I loved the game. Castlevania have only so much chance of causing major damage (I have not played the Dlc's so if theres something in there especially, non religious powerful then I would not know).
They have lycanthropes, vampires, necromancers, skeletal warriors, trolls, spiders, grim reaper beings, swordsmen spirits, etc.

There are three titans, Laura( a powerful vampire), The crow witch, the three dark lords, baba yaga, Gabriel Belmont, Claudia who uses those powerful ancient crystals to summon demons, the golem that protects her, and the Forgotten One.

This game is really deep and the bosses are extremely powerful and some have just sheer size to cause massive damage.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 01:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I also forgot about Pan who turns into the Silver Knight and the two vampire generals Olrox and his younger brother.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 03:30 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Link solos, then kills everything on his side too. *shrugs*
Master Sword >>>>>

Old Post Jun 26th, 2011 02:29 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

5L leave my toys alone. >_>

Old Post Jun 26th, 2011 04:58 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
5L leave my toys alone. >_>

I didnt (wouldnt) touch your dild*...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 07:31 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Quan is not one of those.

Then again, you'd have to ask Scream to be certain.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 07:43 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Hehehe...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 06:29 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Link solos, then kills everything on his side too. *shrugs*
Master Sword >>>>>
Joke post ?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 02:58 PM
NemeBro

5L has made much worse posts demonstrating his mindless fanboy ways than that.

Though Link probably can solo Lords of Shadow.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NemeBro
5L has made much worse posts demonstrating his mindless fanboy ways than that.

Though Link probably can solo Lords of Shadow.
Based on ?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:52 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

All his equipment, Link is way stronger than the Lords.

Last edited by Phanteros on Jun 30th, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:11 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Phanteros
The Master Sword slays evil, guess what the Lords are. Not to mention with all his equipment he's way stronger than the Lords.
laughing out loud So by this liogic you take everything away from Link then. right ? You are essentially saying the sword is what matters here. The sword can slay evil but Link can still die as well. He's not immune to an entire army and there are a few characters like the Black Knight, Claudia, and Pan who aren't evil. smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:14 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud So by this liogic you take everything away from Link then. right ? You are essentially saying the sword is what matters here. The sword can slay evil but Link can still die as well. He's not immune to an entire army and there are a few characters like the Black Knight, Claudia, and Pan who aren't evil. smile
Pan, Black Knight, and Claudia has no feats suggest they are even much a threat. And you mean that army of weaksuace creatures Gabriel with limited power soloed ?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:17 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Phanteros
Pan, Black Knight, and Claudia has no feats suggest they are even much a threat. And you mean that army of weaksuace creatures Gabriel with limited power soloed ?
Pan is definitely a force. He helps you along your adventure and is quite powerful. Claudia also has the demon crystals and Black Knigth is much more imposing than the knights Link faces off against in zelda.

Gabriel didn't solo an army he took out a few here and a few there just like Link. Neither character seems to me to be able to solo the entire forces they beat in small groups or one on one. That's another myth I want to change on here.

Although at the end of the game Gabriel was so powerful he just might be able to.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 12:29 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your arguments on characters seemed to be based on your hype for whatever game your playing. I would not be surprised if a few months from now youll be overhyping someone else, and argue Gabriel as weaker than you do now.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 12:30 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Which would win, Dragon Age or Castlevania. Which has the better *titter* 'portrayal'?

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 1st, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 12:32 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Burning thought
Your arguments on characters seemed to be based on your hype for whatever game your playing. I would not be surprised if a few months from now youll be overhyping someone else, and argue Gabriel as weaker than you do now.
I think we all are biased to some degree. You seem to favor Kain so I hardly think you're one to talk.
Originally posted by Nephthys
Which would win, Dragon Age or Castlevania. Which has the better *titter* 'portrayal'?
That's off topic.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 12:39 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes well, at least like other fanboys (LLLC, BR is more Dante than others, Aura Kingdom hearts) I am more loyal to my specific champion.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 12:44 AM