KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gabriel Belmont vs. Kratos

Gabriel Belmont vs. Kratos
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Gabriel Belmont vs. Kratos

Both are promised their beloveds back if they prevail. Which hate filled anti hero prevails here ?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kratos pulls his face off and makes Gabriel eat it while Kratos makes them spoon.

Kratos is the big spoon.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kratos pulls his face off and makes Gabriel eat it while Kratos makes them spoon.

Kratos is the big spoon.
Do you think Kratos would easily best him ?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Read my post, and use deductive reasoning to figure it out.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:16 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would say so, I dont know what Belmont has done in the DLC's but in the games he has nothing much to face Kratos with, he is bested in almost every way save perhaps if you give him the mask from God.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:16 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Read my post, and use deductive reasoning to figure it out.
At least you're consistently wrong.

Originally posted by Burning thought
I would say so, I dont know what Belmont has done in the DLC's but in the games he has nothing much to face Kratos with, he is bested in almost every way save perhaps if you give him the mask from God.
He's become a lot more powerful since the game.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:21 PM
NemeBro

How much more powerful little one?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:36 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Enough to easily pwn a being that stalemated him previously. Kratos still wins though.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:59 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So Kratos still is the big spoon.

Good to know.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 10:00 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Belmont does not even have any special abiltiies to give him an advantage here iirc.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 10:18 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

How much more powerful little one?
A LOT more powerful but even pre this he was still powerful enough to kill Kratos it just always depended on what happened in the battle skill wise.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Belmont does not even have any special abiltiies to give him an advantage here iirc.
He doesn't need really any special abilities to get the job done here. It won't be easy but both have the goods to get the w here but at the end of the dlc I see Gabriel as just too much on average for even kratos.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:23 AM
NemeBro

Prove it. Feats or gtfo.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:24 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Can't Kratos just whip out the Medusa head and kill him in about a second? If so, stomp.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:24 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He could just smack Gabriel in the face and separate his head from his shoulders.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:25 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Prove it. Feats or gtfo.
Are you saying Gabriel isn't stronger enough to injure Kratos again ? Please tell me you're past that whole juvenile level of thinking.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Can't Kratos just whip out the Medusa head and kill him in about a second? If so, stomp.
Please tell me you aren't serious.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:32 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I dunno. Am I?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:33 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

You didn't specify gear Quan so Kratos has it. Among many other things in his arsenal. Not that he needs them.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:34 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Nephthys
I dunno. Am I?
Good you were being sarcastic. I'm relieved.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:34 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm super serious. no expression

What stops him from instakilling Bellend with it?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:36 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
You didn't specify gear Quan so Kratos has it. Among many other things in his arsenal. Not that he needs them.
All gear most have had throughout the series they usually have with them so Kratos has his sword, gauntlets from Herc, freddy gloves from Heph, wings, head from Helios, etc while Gabriel has his combat cross, boots, wings, gauntlet, etc.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:38 AM