KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Final Destination [Maximum] Vol.9 Bowser X Kain

Final Destination [Maximum] Vol.9 Bowser X Kain
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Final Destination [Maximum] Vol.9 Bowser X Kain

What ever version of the characters you want, at full power, versus one another.

GO!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 05:50 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjb9Kxb1TFI#t=50s

EDIT: Also, this thread has been done multiple times.

Last edited by The Scenario on Jun 30th, 2011 at 06:05 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 05:55 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Bowser for obvious reasons.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 06:08 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Bowser has survived black holes in at least two games.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 06:08 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Both because Nintendo does not understand how black holes work so...not too impressive. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 06:10 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Both because Nintendo does not understand how black holes work so...not too impressive. stick out tongue
I highly doubt no one at Nintendo has any idea that blackholes = bad for you. erm

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 06:16 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Super mario galaxy? are the stars not crying little things as big as a mans chest with faces? not too interested about the black hole thing, I am probably more interested in:

Originally posted by The Scenario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjb9Kxb1TFI#t=50s

EDIT: Also, this thread has been done multiple times.

Whats happening here?

Probably nothing Kain cannot bypass easily.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 08:53 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

No, those are lumas, the black hole in question nommed on a galaxy or more. He tanks another black hole in Bowser's Inside Story.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:17 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me these black holes please, I have seen what passes for a planet, a sun etc in Mario galaxy, I want to see what passes for a black hole in galaxy and bowsers inside story.

Not that it will help him.

Edit

Apprently the Galaxies themselves are not really galaxies:

quote:
The galaxies in Super Mario Galaxy are notably much smaller than real galaxies, often being comprised of nothing more than a few small planetoids, most of which are in all different shapes and sizes. They are more comparable to systems such as the Solar System.

So I would say the whole "black hole nommed a galaxy or more" leaves out a lot of important information.

Last edited by Burning thought on Jun 30th, 2011 at 09:24 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:19 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

1:45+

It consumed the entirety of the final galaxy. It's plenty enough to keep Kain from ever dreaming of hurting him.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:30 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The pull of that galaxy seems to be equel to the pull of a giant faucet plug or something because Mario seems to just be floaitng there so considering it cannot even suck down a man its overall mass must be tiny, if it was high its gravity should have ripped him into piecies or at least in the cartoon world swallowed him quickly but mario seemed at ease. You could say the same fro all those tiny little planetoids I guess.

Also I doubt anyone tanked anything, anyone going into the black hole seems to be saved/reverted to normal by whoever that fairy thing is.

Either way I still find it amusing when you sit there argueing a pure physical feat against Kain who you should know by now hardly has nothing but physical strength at his disposal, I could probably choose any spell from his list and it would defeat bowser, mind control, rip out his soul etc.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:43 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I highly doubt no one at Nintendo has any idea that blackholes = bad for you. erm

In Galaxy, it seemed like they thought a black hole was a big pocket.

In Inside Story, Nintendo was under the impression you could grab onto the sides of a black hole.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:32 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think its clear these blackholes are nothing alike to the real thing, same with the planetoids and the suns/stars. You cannot argue from the perspective of how a real blackhole, sun, planet is measured when thats not the case.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:57 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Psuado black hole, thats all.

And the yellow/green and red guy with claws wins.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 06:21 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Burning thought
Whats happening here?

Probably nothing Kain cannot bypass easily.

That is Bowser catching and holding a massive iron ball. I remember BloodRain and I both calc'd it being in excess of 6000 tons. Somewhere on this page.

Mario and Luigi and amped his arms for the throw, but catching and supporting the weight is all base Bowser.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 07:32 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well at the moment the math is unimportant to me, if Bowser lands a hit on Kain he can throw him through the air. Not too useful and he struggled too.

So Bowser has no special abilities you can bring up? only strength or durability?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 08:43 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

TBH energy wise Bowers strength is literally a thousandfold that of Kain's.

No other special abilities 'sides flame breath, teleportation and apparently a limited gravity control come to mind. Though obd says his speed is between Kain's and supersonic... didn't see that coming, but disagreeable as consistently his speed is meant to be on par to below Mario's.

His SMG/2 feats would be with Grand Stars powers.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:47 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

A black hole is a black hole. From my limited understanding of them, size doesn't really matter, since what defines a black hole is a gravitational pull strong enough to pull in light.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 09:49 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote:
(...)since what defines a black hole is a gravitational pull strong enough to pull in light.

Except in this case they either can't pull in the castle surrounding it and gets grabbed by its evet horizon, or one that cant pull in debris which is clearly in its grip.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:10 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BloodRain
TBH energy wise Bowers strength is literally a thousandfold that of Kain's.

No other special abilities 'sides flame breath, teleportation and apparently a limited gravity control come to mind. Though obd says his speed is between Kain's and supersonic... didn't see that coming, but disagreeable as consistently his speed is meant to be on par to below Mario's.

His SMG/2 feats would be with Grand Stars powers.

He needs more strength than Kains, or even a thousand times to damage Kain however. Wheras Kains strength is irrelevent, his powers supercede physical durability or outer shells by assaulting whats inside your body (blood) or inside your spirit (soul).

Although, I would like to see your calculation on Bowsers potential energy. For one thing, I would like to see his consist speed, and how he usually implements his strength. If his full body can just about hold up this ball which you claim to be 6k tons (not sure how you got that but I will argue that if I dont like it later) and then he implements a slow attack (marios speed?) with a fist (a square foot of area perhaps? not sure how big he is, or his hands in this match, some bowsers are different) then we can find out how much energy he can implement in one punch (one hand).

Once we have that info, we can argue from there, although I will be away from tomorrow until sunday night/monday morning due to work so if you want to argue this you have a fair amount of time.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
A black hole is a black hole. From my limited understanding of them, size doesn't really matter, since what defines a black hole is a gravitational pull strong enough to pull in light.

It matters, trust me. Also I am not sure if light was even absorbed because we can clearly see the black hole. It should be completly invisible.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 10:22 PM